Deals on 360 Controllers?

I'm selling a brand new (never used, but out of box) black or white wireless controller. PM me with an offer if you're interested.

You should check Amazon.ca and dell. ca daily. Sometimes, Amazon has some crazy discount on the controllers, dell usually takes $10 to $15 off retail from time to time. I got the ugly-ass Halo 3 controller off Amazon for $27 last time.

[quote name='constellation']You should check Amazon.ca and dell. ca daily. Sometimes, Amazon has some crazy discount on the controllers, dell usually takes $10 to $15 off retail from time to time. I got the ugly-ass Halo 3 controller off Amazon for $27 last time.[/quote]

Wireless or wired ? Thats a pretty good deal . Thanks for the info.

dunno if this helps but if you're torontoish in area every weekend usually those factory 4000 direct millenium etc places have refurbed wireless controllers for like 29.99. Can't really go wrong there.

[quote name='turgore2008']Wireless or wired ? Thats a pretty good deal . Thanks for the info.[/quote]

Wireless. I can't stand wired ones these days. :)

[quote name='Lockescythe']dunno if this helps but if you're torontoish in area every weekend usually those factory 4000 direct millenium etc places have refurbed wireless controllers for like 29.99. Can't really go wrong there.[/quote]

I wouldn't recommend refurb'd controllers. They never seem quite right; buttons stick, analog sticks a little off, wireless kicks in and out, etc. Mind yo, this was with the Logitech Cordless Precision controllers for the Xbox, but I don't imagine it would be too different.

Keep an eye out for Dell/Amazon/FS/BB/TrU, some good deals may be had if you're patient!

[quote name='constellation']Wireless. I can't stand wired ones these days. :)[/quote]

LOL....yes I have become spoiled as well :p

bread's done
Back