Deals on Alien vs Predator

Richlough

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I created this thread to post the best AVP deals in for online and B&M .

If any info becomes available please post here and I will update the title .

So far just the typical Amazon $3.00 off .

iconamazon.gif
Aliens Vs Predator $53.99

icontarget.gif
Target $59.99 PS3 and 360

Last edited by a moderator:
PC Version on steam comes with skins, and Universe at War for free - $49.99 (No tax unless you live in WA)

Pre-Purchase Offer

Pre-purchase Aliens vs. Predator and receive Universe at War free!
Already own Universe at War on Steam? Give your extra copy to a friend.

Also included with a pre-purchase of Aliens vs. Predator are three unique skins:

SGT. Kaneko: Wrote the book on small-scale Xeno containment. Veteran of 27 drops, including post-incident quarantine of Fiorina "Fury" 161. A good motivator. Hard, but fair.
Number Six: Personally selected by Karl Bishop Weyland for intensive testing at the Weyland-Yutani research lab on BG-386, this Xenomorph has a special destiny.
Alien Head Predator: A special mask was created for the most successful Xenomorph Hunter of all time. It brings honor to all who wear it.

[quote name='hypertails02']If you want to request or get advice on your game, there's a forum for that.[/QUOTE]
I think he's trying to make an "All Encompassing Deals for Aliens vs. Predator" resource thread. He should probably get that question mark out of the title, though.

[quote name='Skoad']I think he's trying to make an "All Encompassing Deals for Aliens vs. Predator" resource thread. He should probably get that question mark out of the title, though.[/QUOTE]

Yes . OK .

bread's done
Back