Deals on ATHF, Harvey Birdman?

You just missed a DDD sale not too long ago where they were all B1G1 I believe (maybe they were B2G1...something like that). Otherwise if you want them now than DDD definitely has the best deal going especially with the bundle for them or you could wait for the next DDD 20% off sale which will have each of them at $16. That's how/where I got mine, except volume four of ATHF since Target had a pretty good deal the first week it came out.

Edit: Nevermind. After checking out there site again for the ATHF's it seems that they have raised the prices on them. They used to be $20 or so. Now they're $23 each, but that it includes shipping and no tax.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']You just missed a DDD sale not too long ago where they were all B1G1 I believe (maybe they were B2G1...something like that). [/quote]

Crap, were they in that? Doh! I've only recently discovered that I like them...

Family Guy was in that too, wasn't it? :/ Which I'd also like to have, but I have to prioritize ;P

I was hoping I could get them used somewhere for a looow price... no luck so far, though... have picked up a couple sets of Space Ghost used, though :)

Ash

[quote name='Theo3rd']Do you have a Suncoast that is closing? You can get them for $18 if you do.[/quote]

No, we don't seem to have any that are closing in my town :/ But thanks

Volume 4 was just on sale(50% off normal retail price) at Circuit City maybe 2 weeks ago. I snapped up a copy of it there for that price, since its the lowest I'd seen it for.

And the one indy game shop is supposed to have the first 3 volumes for me for 9-10 bucks each used, but the guy who owns the store keeps forgetting them at home.

I love ATHF but they put out some of the most overpriced dvds I have ever seen. Freakin $25 for one disc with like 35 minutes of episodes on it? No thanks.

[quote name='Puffa469']I love ATHF but they put out some of the most overpriced dvds I have ever seen. Freakin $25 for one disc with like 35 minutes of episodes on it? No thanks.[/QUOTE]

Um, $25 at the most for a little over 2 hours of episodes. I see no problem with that.

Also, where are you paying $25 for it? you can easily find it for $20 or less.

[quote name='Rihan']Um, $25 at the most for a little over 2 hours of episodes. I see no problem with that.

Also, where are you paying $25 for it? you can easily find it for $20 or less.[/quote]

I used to see them in Best Buy all the time for over $20, like $22.99, or $24.99. I got vol 1 for $20, I forget where but it was not BB and I got it on sale. And the rest I was lucky enough to get as gifts.

It seems that Vol 4 is the most expensive of the bunch. I have vol 1-3 and I am currently looking for the best price for 4.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Volume 4 was just on sale(50% off normal retail price) at Circuit City maybe 2 weeks ago. I snapped up a copy of it there for that price, since its the lowest I'd seen it for.

And the one indy game shop is supposed to have the first 3 volumes for me for 9-10 bucks each used, but the guy who owns the store keeps forgetting them at home. [/QUOTE]

When was this? Do you have a link to which ad thread that was located in?

Target has Vol 4 @ 24.99 right now. I usually see them anywhere between 22.99-24.99 unless its a markdown sale or used.

Best Buy is the worst when it comes to non-sale items especially on Box Sets.

bread's done
Back