Deals On Dead Rising?

TheCrackaSmacka

CAG Veteran
anyone know of any Deals on this game? i want it badly, but cant seem to find it for under 50$... and i dont have that kind of money...:cry:

I don't see how...Buy.com has it for $28.99 & free shipping new...though I think you can get it new for about $20 if you shop around...or use Google Checkout and get $10 off on Buy.com.

$20 for Dead Rising. Do it.

~HotShotX

[quote name='TheCrackaSmacka']anyone know of any Deals on this game? i want it badly, but cant seem to find it for under 50$... and i dont have that kind of money...:cry:[/quote]

I'm assuming you haven't put in any effort, then, because its $29 new on Amazon.

It was actually sold for really cheap on BF and a couple weeks ago (I missed it, though), so there's a good chance it'll go low soon or become a "platinum"

[quote name='uricmu']It was actually sold for really cheap on BF and a couple weeks ago (I missed it, though), so there's a good chance it'll go low soon or become a "platinum"[/QUOTE]
It already is a "Platinum Hit". Those go for $30.

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']I'm assuming you haven't put in any effort, then, because its $29 new on Amazon.[/quote]

Seriously.

OP, where the hell did you look? I've checked a few different places and the most expensive I've seen it is $35 new.

I believe circuit city has it on clearance for $30-25%= around $22. Might be ymmv, but Im pretty sure there clearences are system wide.

Ignored the TRU price tag. Just ask the cashier ringup if the game is on clearance for $19.98 then buy it. IF not say "THANKS" :)

bread's done
Back