deals on ds lite?

Build a time machine and go back to last week TRU had a $20 gift coupon / card.

When do you need the DS by? I'm sure there will be countless deals heading towards Christmas.

I believe there are some great trade-in deals at Gamestop. Got my DS Lite Brain Age 2 bundle for about 60 bucks after trading in a used GBA and a few old PS2 games that were just collecting dust.

my sister wanyts it for cristmas and my moms buying it for her she just has me do her internet work because her computers a piece of crap

all posible trade ins went into my new 360:D

don't think there's any deals on phat -> lite going on. best bet is probably to ebay your phat, since trading it in only gets you like $30-40

edit: the wiki says gamecrazy gives $52 for ds hardware as of june (doesn't mention lite/phat)

Trade in at GameStop for DS Phat is only $30. Sometimes you get the $20 bonus for trading in a system, so that brings up the total to $50.

I sold mine on eBay for $90, but I got the high end of the average because mine is a complete set with original box, Nintendo DS strap, and the Metroid Prime demo. Usually DS Phat goes for $60 to $90 on eBay.

I sold mine because I bought a new DS Lite at Toys R Us when they had the special where you buy the DS Lite at regular price ($129) and you get a $20 gift card, so it's like getting the DS Lite for $109.

bread's done
Back