Deals on Fushigi Yugi Ova Set???

obijuan71

CAGiversary!
I've been lookign for this set ot OVA's either as a whole or separate, can anyone direct me towards a good deal on them, my wife will really apreciated.

Thanks

Try rightstuf.com

Vol. 1-5,7 is $8.99 each :D
Vol. 6, 8 is $22.48 each :roll:

You can get Vol. 6, 8 cheaper elsewhere.

Every now and then Rightstuf.com will have the set on sale. As for Eikoden, the final OVA, that was a part of Rightstuf's Geneon sale at one point, but sold out quickly.

Just a word of warning - all of the Fushigi Yuugi OVAs are *vastly* inferior to the TV series in terms of storytelling quality. Frustratingly so. You might be better off avoiding them entirely if you value the purity of the franchise.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']
Just a word of warning - all of the Fushigi Yuugi OVAs are *vastly* inferior to the TV series in terms of storytelling quality. Frustratingly so. You might be better off avoiding them entirely if you value the purity of the franchise.[/quote]
Agreed. Fushigi Yuugi is one of my all-time favorite series, but I just couldn't get into the OVAs as much as the TV series.

Checkout FYE.com they have it for $35 with Free shipping. Also, Season 1 & Season 2 for $80 Each and the last OVA $15.

Enjoy!

bread's done
Back