Deals on Hori Real Arcade Pro

nakanenui

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I checked out lik-sang and play-asia, for 79.99 not a bad deal. But cheapest shipping option is ~$60. So, my question is, is there a local retailer in los angeles that have these for sale to avoid that shipping cost. This joystick looks to be the best straight out of the factory. If I had money to burn I would buy custom sticks. Not looking for the tekken stick, since it isnt really made of sanwa parts like this one. Please share if you found a deal or know a place selling this particular stick. Thanks.

I need to buy one of these at some point, but I have to build up the nerve to drop the cash. I don't need the stick immediately, so that's not helping matters any. But yeah, why won't Hori release a top-quality stick in the US already? Sheesh.

Didnt buy one yet, still waiting on maybe a price drop or something. If gamerush sold a joystick I would use my credit there for $100+, but $100+ in cash is another story. Just got MVC2 for PS2 too, damn I need a joystick for them fighters.

Wouldnt mind trading for a custom stick (something purchased with gamerush credit, if anyone is interested... if not, thats ok, I should just wait on building one later this year. Damn american insta-gratification mentality.)

bread's done
Back