Deals on Knotts Berry Farm or the San Diego Zoo?

BrerDan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I'm heading down to Southern California this weekend and am thinking of going to either Knott's Berry Farm or the SD Zoo. I'm not from Southern California and am wondering if anyone knows of any admission discounts I can pursue for either one. Anything I should definitely see why I am down there?

Thanks!!!

(My original plan was to go to Disney--but then I realized it was Pirate's premier weekend--yikes! Definitely a time to stay away)

thanks

I'm not a AAA member, but I do appreciate the response.

[quote name='slvrdrgn123']I think AAA sells tickets to members for a few dollars cheaper.[/QUOTE]

What we've done in the past is call up the ticket office and asked what local restaraunts or soda cans or whatever have current promotions for discounted tickets, they've answered us and if you're driving you stop along the way and you're golden.

maybe check craigslist in los angeles/sandiego if you are into that kind of thing. Some of my friends got tickets to the zoo cheap that way

If you like amusement parks consider getting a Cedar Fair Maxx Pass to Great America since it looks like you are close to that park, you can get one for $100 that would get you into Great America, Knotts Berry Farm and all other Cedar Fair parks for a year (end of 2007 for seasonal parks). What I like about having a season pass to my local park is I don't have to worry about getting my money's worth and can visit for 3 - 4 hours rather than spending most of the day if not the whole day there since it might be my only trip for the season without a season pass.

bread's done
Back