Deals on Stargate: Atlantis?

picked up Atlantis: complete series at walmart.com for 75, watched the price then fall to 50, left nastygram, watched price jump to 75 again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked them up used on gohastings.com a few months back for $6-8 a season. Probably worth checking out if you don't mind getting them used.

[quote name='K_G']I think I saw the complete box set (which many people disliked how the disks were packed) for $78 at best buy today....looks like amazon has it at the same price and you can read the reviews about the packaging as well.

http://www.amazon.com/Stargate-Atlantis-Collection-Torri-Higginson/dp/B002EL4RLQ

Amazon also has the individual seasons for between $12 and $13.50 if you don't want to try walmart[/QUOTE]The Blu-Ray packaging is much better because they're individual season Amaray cases. I've heard that the complete series on DVD packaging isn't that great, though it's better than the packaging for the SG-1 Complete Series DVD set.

fuck me i ordered it Friday for $113 >.< Is it possible to get my order adjusted before they ship? (in shipping soon stage).

[quote name='Vash1306']fuck me i ordered it Friday for $113 >.< Is it possible to get my order adjusted before they ship? (in shipping soon stage).[/QUOTE]They usually do it if you ask them if it dropped before it shipped out.

It's certainly worth emailing them about it, especially since it's a $37 drop in price. They would have to do it as a credit after it ships out, since they can't fix the price of an item in the shipping soon status.

If they won't drop the price, make a new order at the lower price and refuse the shipment of the package when it arrives.

Yea, i ordered it at same price but back in Sept. Too late for me(and haven't opened yet).

*edit* Actually i think i used a 20% code or something since i see a promo deducted....so not as horrible.

Pshh, I had just ordered the DVD set about 3 days ago after watching the prices for the past year or so. Didn't think it would drop any further and didn't want to splurge on the blus since I have SG-1 on DVD as well.
Ended up buying at about $77, so the blus suddenly dropping to the same price sucked!

Not so big a deal though. Apparently I can return the DVDs for about $3 and have already ordered the blus.

Just a little strange that I waited through the multiple TV on DVD/Blu sales, waited through the Black Friday stuff, and then it gets a random price drop.

I'm still contemplating this, I'm sure Costco might have it somewhere down the road for this price or cheaper but I have $30 in Amazon credit.

bread's done
Back