deals on xbox 360 core, etc

richieyoo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Has anyone bought things through jellyfish.com?

But I think its cashback rather then getting the discount upfront.

They just had some good deals on the xbox core system(42.9% cashback), gears of war collectors(66.6% cashback), xbox wireless 49.6%) within the past hour.
I think theres more to come.

Sorry if its a repost.

I'm not seeing anything like 42% cash back. The best overall price is only 2.3%. There are a fewer higher cash back percentages, but attached to higher initial prices. What stores are you seeing 42% at?

I saw a few premiums and cores in the Amazon Marketplace for about $50-$70 under retail price, but that's about as far as I know.

Each weekday the site has a few items available for sale at a discount. It starts with 0% off and goes up until they sell out (usually between 1 and a few items.) So basically you can wait to buy it as long as you want but if you wait too long then it'll sell out. I think there were 3 core 360s available. The lowest was 37% off and the third one went for 42% off.

You have to pay the full amount for whatever you buy but you'll get a check from Jellyfish.com once the transaction goes through w/ the vendor and everything is approved. Not sure how long that takes.

The lower %s like 2.3% are for regular shopping. If you go to Jellyfish.com, then click on a site like Buy.com and buy something, you'll get money back once the transaction goes through. It accumulates and you can cash out from Jellyfish once you're over $10 I think.

If you click on smack shopping. Check out the past deals.
I think this is everyday at 1 and today just happened to be filled with xbox related stuff.

I read the faq on the site and they said that the cashback is redemable 30-60 days after you make the purchase. So that sucks

Yeah, it happens every weekday at 1pm EST/10am PST. Usually things like Zunes or iPods are featured but there's a variety of mostly electronic stuff. The fun part is trying to guess what % off the last item will go at. The person with the winning guess gets to spin the wheel and could win some NICE prizes. I've seen someone win a Wii while another person won a PS3. Not bad! Of course it's awfully hard to guess it and there are a lot of people who hang out on the site to try and win. Closest I've come was 3rd closest.

sounds like fun site to hang around. But yea it does seem like a lot of people are there too.

I liked it when stootsi.com gave away the first order for free. I got the xbox wireless controller for free through them. Too bad they stopped doing that.

Jellyfish is real nice actually, I know a guy that works there. The smack shopping deals can be hella hot. It's like deal or no deal for shopping. But their engine usually nets you a lil cash back on your normal purchases too at a lot of sites. Damn that smack deal is fun though.

I got madden 07 hall of fame edition for the 360 for $22.xx after cash back. I got the game, but I'm still waiting on the cash back. I think it takes 4-6 weeks.

bread's done
Back