Dear Mr. Wombat

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Who listens to the cagcast/wombat, really.[/QUOTE]

I listen to the Podcast every Wendesday , and I happen to enjoy Wombat ( ~NO HOMO~ )

[quote name='Richlough']WTF happened ?[/QUOTE]

idk ?? and I guess it isnt any of my business but on twitter CheapyD posted this

" I upset @wombat5277 during this latest CAGcast recording. Now I feel bad. Sorry Wombat! "

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']I listen to the Podcast every Wendesday , and I happen to enjoy Wombat ( ~NO HOMO~ )[/QUOTE]

x 2.

sometimes cheapy's poop gets backed up and he gets angry.
cheapy takes it out on wombat because he is:
a) jewish
b) a person cheapy knew before he went to japland
c) not an engineer from ohio
d) good at math

[quote name='GUNNM']only chewbacca listens to cagcast apparently
still no answers[/QUOTE]

wrong there are actually quite a few people who listen

[quote name='naiku']sometimes cheapy's poop gets backed up and he gets angry.
a) jewish
d) good at math

[quote name='2DMention']
member.php

Nice avatar. Isn't that the chic from the Ting Tings? They need a new album or a track on Rock Band.[/QUOTE]

Lol, I was thinking the same thing.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']how ?[/QUOTE]
Well, as one example, Chewbacca is now dead. Without the cagcast, you might not have stayed and then he'd still be alive.

[quote name='Chronis']Lol, I was thinking the same thing.[/QUOTE]

yup its her. I loved the latest Scott Pilgrim vs the World trailer and got the albums of the songs used in the trailer. One of the songs was Great DJ from the Ting Tings, im hooked on them. Katie White is awesome.

After listening to about half of the cagcast, i dont think cheapy was being all that harsh. He was just saying, hey i spent like 2 whole weeks w/ shipwreck just about 24/7 and i think i know more about him than you. Whateves

[quote name='naiku']sometimes cheapy's poop gets backed up and he gets angry.
a) jewish
d) good at math

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']I might actually listen to that CAGcast.[/QUOTE]

I cannot, until my pc at home gets fixed. I am curious about what was said. Is there a transcript somewheres?

Cheapy said that he barely knew Wombat outside of doing the CAGcast once a week. Some reference was made to like/love and Cheapy didn't want to use the word "Love" when thinking of Wombat.

Wombat's feelings were hurt, but it did shut his up with his stupid jokes for a while, so it really wasn't that bad.

bread's done
Back