Dear [], your Halo 3 game is on its way!

Danil ACE

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Well I guess I did buy a new Elite, but I definitely didn't migrate my account from the original xbox :lol:
freehalohn8.jpg

Ok, before I get any more PMs asking how to get a free halo, I'll say this. Unless you signed up when this promotion was going on a while back, you can't now.

[quote name='Maklershed']I dont get it. Whats going on here?[/quote]

MS had a promotion for free copies of Halo 3. Originally, people were saying all you had to do was buy a 360 between a certain time frame. I don't know if MS changed the terms or if everyone was wrong, but it ended up being you had to buy a 360 AND migrate an Live account. So, basically, it narrowed it down to people who actually had an original Xbox and still hadn't gotten a 360. Needless to say, many were annoyed. Obviously, there were loopholes, which I wish I had known about.

[quote name='Danil ACE']Ok, before I get any more PMs asking how to get a free halo, I'll say this. Unless you signed up when this promotion was going on a while back, you can't now.[/QUOTE]

I can see it now

"HEY

HOW U GET HALO3 4 FREE!?!?!?!? MY MOM PADE 60 FOR IT BUT NOW U SAY U CAN GET IT FOR FREEE.....TELL ME

THX"

:rofl:

noobs

Got the same message :D. did it back when all you had to do was register the 360. I also do the 2 free XBL arcades before this one, so i guess you can do multiple ones as long as it falls in the purchase date requirement or something.

Whoa I just checked my email and apparently I'm getting a free copy too! I sold my first copy for Rock Band money when it traded in for like $55 with the GS 40%. WOOO!

bread's done
Back