Death by Degrees (PS2) $19.49 @ Game Express

[quote name='PenguinMaster']I suggest you stay far away from this game.[/quote]

any reasons why?

btw thanks for the deal OP

I think its supposed to be a not very gooder ungood bad game.

Seriously though, it got really poor reviews....I don't know since I haven't played it yet.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='PenguinMaster']I suggest you stay far away from this game.[/quote]

any reasons why?

btw thanks for the deal OP[/quote]

Imagine tekken force mode with only nina williams! :lol:

Your jaw will drop...

Not because your amazed... but because you will be shocked that NAMCO gave the green light to this crappy game.

It reminded me of 'The Bouncer' from Squaresoft.

[quote name='whoknows']I think its supposed to be a not very gooder ungood bad game.

Seriously though, it got really poor reviews....I don't know since I haven't played it yet.[/quote]

This is actually far worse than the Tekken Force games, since they tried to add in a whole bunch of stuff that doesn't work, and the controls are horrid. It does get $20 in trade-in at EB though, so if you can get it for less than that, it might be worth a shot.

If you like Rise to Honor you may like this, and I have to say it's not as bad of a game as all the reviewer say, but because of the right analog stick motion some will like it some will hate it. And a majority of the players hate it, I personally like it because it's new and makes it easier for me to target someone when surrounded. But the game does lack a lot of features such as the ability to freaking go into stealth mode or any of that BS. Definetely rent it before you buy. But nice find OP, considering it is still going for $39.99 elsewhere. I'll just wait until it hits that 10 dollar mark.

[quote name='soulwish2003']Your jaw will drop...

Not because your amazed... but because you will be shocked that NAMCO gave the green light to this crappy game.

It reminded me of 'The Bouncer' from Squaresoft.[/quote]

the bouncer was good

[quote name='fashoinfightpause'][quote name='soulwish2003']Your jaw will drop...

the bouncer was good[/quote]

your the first person i know who likes it.

[quote name='Apossum'][quote name='fashoinfightpause'][quote name='soulwish2003']Your jaw will drop...

your the first person i know who likes it.[/quote]

it was like final fight with experience points and custom moves. way too short though. it seems that whenever squaresoft strays away from rpg's and makes something different, there are pretty successful. einhander for example is damn good.

haah, is this universal?... because if it isnt, you can make alot of money trading this crap game in

[quote name='fashoinfightpause'][quote name='Apossum'][quote name='fashoinfightpause'][quote name='soulwish2003']Your jaw will drop...

your the first person i know who likes it.[/quote]

it was like final fight with experience points and custom moves. way too short though. it seems that whenever squaresoft strays away from rpg's and makes something different, there are pretty successful. einhander for example is damn good.[/quote]

I liked The Bouncer too. It's an awesome game, albeit short. It's enjoyable to say the least. On topic, I may be willing to give this game a shot, but it'll have to drop a wee bit more.

bread's done
Back