Death Smiles and Record of Agarest War Standard Ed. New $14.95 + S&H each

Man, I remember getting these for full price. Didn't think they'd get this cheap.

Oh, just realized it's the game-only, not the Deluxe Editions.

how is the shipping price and speed for estardland? I never bought from them. I see $4 is the standard shipping eh that is pretty high!

It is showing $29.95 for me, I don't see any $14.95.

Duh...didn't see the promo code, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, been meaning to pick up a copy of Agarest War since the new one is coming out soon, I'm fine without the LE content :p

I picked up Record Of Agarest War. I have been looking for it at this price point and have had a hell of a time trying to find it used. I am a sucker for these SRPGs.

Thanks OP been looking to get this game, I also get to trade in a couple of ps2 games nobody else would take!

Thanks OP, I have the LEs for both but didn't want to open. At these prices, I picked up second copies so I can play them with a clear conscience.

Their customer service is hard to get ahold of, but when you do they are usually good.
That being said, i have about $400 worth of pre-orders sitting in the site at the moment (for 2 figures, not games though)

Already own the SE Agarest on 360, and would otherwise totally pick it up at this price. I'd love to trade-up for the PS3 version (europe got it on disc, right? Otherwise, PSN), just for the fact that using my PS3 is, personally, better than my 360. But that's neither here nor there. If you remotely like SRPGs, pick this up for $15!

I would buy Deathsmiles LE if it was that price, but I'd really rather have the face plate to go along with it. I love top-down shmups.

And Agarest War doesn't interest me because I already have a girlfriend. ;) I hope you all know it's a dating sim.

I just made 2 different orders, both of these games. How are they on price adjustments? I want to group my order together. There is no cancel button for the orders :(

I don't see the love for Agarest. Bought it at full price, and played it for like 3 hours and got stuck on a boss, and sold everything but the pillowcase and the mousepad.

Feels like a PS1 game to me. Then again, I'm not much for Strat. RPGs. They're too difficult and long.

Thanks for letting us know about this awesome deal. I just bought record of agarest , I wanted to get this first since the sequel is coming out this summer.

$19 shipped...

Gonna pass I like these shooters but don't see myself playing it anytime soon.

I did wanna say eStarland is legit. I used to trade in ALOT back when Kmart was clearancing all the GBA/PS2/Xbox generation games. Always got my credit fast and never had any trouble spending it back with them.

[quote name='Blade']I would buy Deathsmiles LE if it was that price, but I'd really rather have the face plate to go along with it. I love top-down shmups.

And Agarest War doesn't interest me because I already have a girlfriend. ;) I hope you all know it's a dating sim.[/QUOTE]

Deathsmiles is a side shooter and Agarest War is nowhere near a dating sim. Please read a review at least before you misinform people.
Agarest is a terribly slow SRPG which features a vague option to pick a girl in what amounts to a small sidequest in each generation.

Agarest war is sold out >_< I was gonna get it since i missed out on the LE. I kept an eye on Amazon and at one point it was 52 bucks but silly me wanted it to drop below 50.. now its shot up past 75

Would have been nice to have a copy to play in case i dont ever get the LE version. I already have the LE deathsmiles set that i got for 30 bucks

Agarest War was the best JRPG I've played in the past 5 years. It's totally worth full price. The customization and battle system are a blast.

I was a bit worried about the "dating sim" aspect of the game, because I'm not a real big anime girl enthusiast or whatever, but it turns out that it was extremely downplayed. Most of it seemed like typical decision making and dialogue between characters. The wedding scenes at the end of each generation were a bit awkward, though.

Regardless, there's a lot to do in the game, and building and customizing your team is a whole lot of fun.

bread's done
Back