Deathsmiles Limited Edition $14.99 @ Amazon

Awesomeness. I got this for full retail when it first came out and easily got my money's worth. Anyone with even the slightest enjoyment of 2D shooters needs to pick it up.

Thanks, I bought one for $30 @ GS a while ago. This drops my avg cost down to $22.50 (of course my amazon credit was @35% off due to Targets Kindle card clearance/$10 off $50 coupon, so I am actually paying 9.75 for this one, so that makes my avg cost 19.88 + tax form the GS one).

anyway, thanks OP!

Thanks much. I had this preordered and then didn't have the money to get it when it came out. I am rather happy to pick it up for $15. Too bad faceplates were outdated when it came out though...

Ugh I am tempted by this, but I know I'd never play it and with around 300 PS3/360 games in my backlog it's hard to justify it.

I will be picking this up
21.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='c2thaj']Gamefly'd it some months ago so it'll be nice to get some more achievements out of it.

Thanks op-san ^___^[/QUOTE]

Haha I read that "oh piss on"

I've never heard of this game. Probably have too much to play, anyway

Got in on this.. it's OOS but it still let me order and they'll ship it when it's available. Thanks OP! I've wanted this for many months and completely forgot about it.

[quote name='ChaosLaw']I've never heard of this game. Probably have too much to play, anyway [/quote]

It's a sweet shmup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GT6BeURYpA

[quote name='c2thaj']Gamefly'd it some months ago so it'll be nice to get some more achievements out of it.

Thanks op-san ^___^[/QUOTE]

Easy 645. After that you have to be damn good to get anything else. ;)

Still haven't opened mine from a couple months ago, but on a related note, I hope Otomedius Excellent drops to this price lol

bread's done
Back