Deathsmiles Limited Edition - $29

Not really a good deal considering they for going for $15 for such a long time. In fact, I just double checked as I was posting this and you can still get it at Newegg for $15. I'd cancel if you can and order there unless you have Amazon credit you really want to burn.

The effort is appreciated though. My suggestion is in future to always make the rounds through Best Buy, Walmart, Target, Amazon, Newegg, Gamestop, and any other major retailer I'm forgetting about before buying something. I usually check all these sites before biting on what I think is a good deal.

You payed too much, clearly you are not a cheap ass gamer. It's $14.99 at Newegg.com with free shipping.

Oh wow my bad for posting the thread then I didn't realize how cheap it was going for elsewhere. Also thanks for the redirect to Newegg. I cancelled my Amazon order and saved $15. Appreciate it!

[quote name='Le Dude']Oh wow my bad for posting the thread then I didn't realize how cheap it was going for elsewhere. Also thanks for the redirect to Newegg. I cancelled my Amazon order and saved $15. Appreciate it![/QUOTE]

My pleasure! We're not all out to get newbies here. Enjoy the game! I've played way too many shmups recently to remember if I particularly liked Deathsmiles, but I do know I'm still waiting to pull the trigger on the sequel on XBL GoD since that is the only place to get the localized version. Another pro tip: Tweet @videogamedeals (CAG's official twitter feed) with the name of a game you are looking for and the platform it is on and it will spit back out the cheapest current price. I just tried Deathsmiles and since it had 4 different versions it redirected me back to CAG but for more common games without multiple versions (you could have probably said Deathsmiles Limited Edition and it would have had better results) it does a great job of giving you the cheapest immediately available price.

bread's done
Back