Let's Tap
Monster Vs. Aliens

:ps3:
Saints Row 2
Red Fraction Guerilla

:ps3::60:
Saw

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone see the Reward Zone Online Mall offer? If you shop at some of the other sites they link you to through those sites you can earn up to 4 RZ points per dollar spent.

Would love to score SR2 for 360 and ps3 lets hope this still works by the time the coupon comes out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would this include the Grand Turismo PSN Card ?
Save $20 on these titles --- Valid 12/21/09-1/3/10

:psp:
Grand Turismo

[quote name='polishpride212']It has happened twice this year, X-blades and Warhammer Online. Both for free.[/QUOTE]

Thrice.

Your're in the Movies with Vision Camera.

From what I've seen on the Gamers Club site, it takes 500 bonus points from games offers for you to get a $10 certificate. Spending $150 on games will also net you a $10 cert. Is that about right?

[quote name='simpleanarchy']From what I've seen on the Gamers Club site, it takes 500 bonus points from games offers for you to get a $10 certificate. Spending $150 on games will also net you a $10 cert. Is that about right?[/QUOTE]

You earn 1 point for every $1 you spend. So to get that $10 cert you have to spend $500.

I think buying games for points is completely worthless, that 150 points you get for those games still requires you to spend $100 before you can get a $5 cert. If a game here is cheaper or as much as anywhere else and you are going to buy it anyways, you might as well buy it here to get the points.

to bad Terminator Salvation: The Machinima Series wont be free with it at that time also. I will have to remember that the game is 9.99 dome the 21st so I can get it. I have wanted to play it but with how bad the movie was and from what I hear about the game I don't want to buy it for more than 15.

[quote name='spiderdog']Would this include the Grand Turismo PSN Card ?
Save $20 on these titles --- Valid 12/21/09-1/3/10

Grand Turismo[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping for this

[quote name='reininop']I haven't seen the BB ad up at this site yet, they have it posted over at SD:

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1719248

GH:Smash Hits will be 19.99 next week for PS3/Xbox360 so hopefully you can pick that up for 9.99 after coupon.[/QUOTE]

Hmm... I wonder if I can use the 10 off coupon for any GH game coupon (i got with DJ Hero) with the reward zone coupon... making it free... might be worth a shot.

ah hah hah hah ... in their weekly add, you get a free copy of Tony Hawk Motion on DS with the purchase of a DSi. Except that game doesn't work on the DSi because there's no GBA slot to put the motion pak in. Glad I don't work at Best Buy customer service that week.

Here's hoping Red Faction has another price drop before the coupon goes into effect!

ARGGGHHH: Just realized that it's the PS3 version. I had this game earlier on 360 and loved it, but stupidly traded it in towards ODST (which I regret as ODST was disappointing to me at least).

Guitar Hero Smash Hits is $20 at Best Buy starting this Sunday, you can potentially get it for $10 after coupon. That's a nice deal.

Wii:
Let's Tap ---- 19.99/0.00 ?????
Monster Vs. Aliens ---- 39.99/19.99

Saints Row 2 ----- 19.99/0.00????

when does this start? and where are u guys getting the coupons?

[quote name='Estebon']

Save $20 on these titles --- Valid 12/7/09-1/3/10

:ds:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon -- Explorers of Time & Darkness ---- 29.99/9.99

Grand Turismo ----- 39.99/19.99

:360:
Tranformers: Revenge of the Fallen ----- 39.99/19.99
High School Musical: Senior Year Dance ------ 29.99/9.99

:Wii:

Red Fraction Guerilla ----- 39.99/19.99

:ps3::360:
Saw ---- 59.99/39.99[/QUOTE]

[quote name='streetlegalboi']Wii:

when does this start? and where are u guys getting the coupons?[/QUOTE]

holy crap can people read?

I want to get Terminator: Salvation for the PS3... Is this deal exclusively for the BOX?

Does it ring up as $10? or Do they have to price match? Anyone know?

[quote name='iHack']I want to get Terminator: Salvation for the PS3... Is this deal exclusively for the BOX?

Does it ring up as $10? or Do they have to price match? Anyone know?[/QUOTE]
With these coupons, you bring the games up, they scan them all, then they scan the coupon and it fixes automatically. This why you probably won't be able to get it for the PS3, as the system won't pick it up.

[quote name='platinumsoldier']Hey, hows the dance pad for the high school musical game for the 360?[/QUOTE]
It's actually pretty good (I picked it up when it was $9.99 at Target in June). Works great, even on carpet.

The coupons will be updated at the RZGC website on Dec 7th. This won't work if you are not a RZGC member. So join between now and then. You 1st have to be a regular best buy reward zone member, and then join the gamers club.

Technically, the games, lets tap and saints row 2, are not free. We have to pay 1.xx tax. Still a great deal. Hopefully, they won't fix this mistake. Cheers.

[quote name='cheapskake']Technically, the games, lets tap and saints row 2, are not free. We have to pay 1.xx tax. Still a great deal. Hopefully, they won't fix this mistake. Cheers.[/QUOTE]
No you don't. With X-blades, I walked out paying nothing.

So basically I'm going to spend $21.84 for Saints Row 2 with tax and get a Free $20 gift card... seems unreal. Hopefully my Best Buy has copies left over. I love being in their Rewards Zone lol.

[quote name='ASLplease']So basically I'm going to spend $21.84 for Saints Row 2 with tax and get a Free $20 gift card... seems unreal. Hopefully my Best Buy has copies left over. I love being in their Rewards Zone lol.[/QUOTE]
No. You pay nothing. At the end of the receipt, the total comes up as $0.00. I will try to dig up my X-blades receipt and scan it.

The person will scan all the games, and the total will come out to be $59.97. He will then scan the coupon and it will say something like "REWARDS ZONE MEMBER COUPON -$19.99", and then everything will turn into zeroes.

So I should pick up Saint row 2 asap and when the coupon come out go for return and rebuy? Also, base on the list, the coupon is only for ps3 and not 360 version?

Wow didn't know that. That's even better there's no tax. Too bad people are going to try to hoard and return/rebuy it. I'm going to patiently and "honestly" wait until the coupon goes live to buy it :)

This what my Rewards Zone page looks like, and similar to the receipt:
2602972_a638_625x625.jpg

[quote name='maximumzero']I'm gonna have to pick up Rabbids Go Home this weekend so I can get the extra 150 points.[/QUOTE]

Also, wanted to ask: There's no coupon I have to use or anything to get bonus points on a game, right?

[quote name='maximumzero']Also, wanted to ask: There's no coupon I have to use or anything to get bonus points on a game, right?[/QUOTE]

just show them your reward zone card, that's it.

bread's done
Back