Let's Tap
Monster Vs. Aliens

:ps3:
Saints Row 2
Red Fraction Guerilla

:ps3::60:
Saw

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't see the coupons and I used the hell outta fairy tale fights! even printed more coupons at the in-store kiosk and used them at that said store!

I'm using Opera, switching to IE now..

I don't see it when I log in but, when I went to the old page this came up

21702384.jpg

When I click Print I get the old coupon still

I have never done this before so I am not blocked but still cannot see the coupons. But I got them from someones link. very odd. Is Fairy Tale Fight still working for the discount?

[quote name='Kstyle']screen shot it then

we all have link to the coupon its self

https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/viewDetails.jspx?tc=CPN_20

https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/viewDetails.jspx?tc=CPN_10

20, and 10 dollar coupon
also we are at rewardzone.com as well

so...

where do you get the coupon

if url is here..[/QUOTE]

I don't know what the fuck is going on, as I also cannot see the new coupons/offers when I log into the reward zone site, go to gamer's club, and check the offers. BUT - on the links above, I do see the NEW coupons.

Anyone who is seeing the old coupons when they click on the links above, you need to hit Ctrl + F5 to force the refresh of the cached page and you will see the new coupons.

[quote name='token2k6']I can't see the coupons and I used the hell outta fairy tale fights! even printed more coupons at the in-store kiosk and used them at that said store!

I'm using Opera, switching to IE now..[/QUOTE]

That's what I've been using(IE 7), token. I guess I must be the only person not using one of the 'independent' browsers, huh?:roll:

I see the new coupons when I click on the links above, but I don't see them when I go through to the Gamer's Club site like I did yesterday for the Fairytale Fights coupon.

Weird.

I guess Galactic Command must've banned those of us who abused the coupon from seeing the new one(s).

[quote name='Kstyle']screen shot it then

we all have link to the coupon its self

https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/viewDetails.jspx?tc=CPN_20

https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/viewDetails.jspx?tc=CPN_10

20, and 10 dollar coupon
also we are at rewardzone.com as well

so...

where do you get the coupon

if url is here..[/QUOTE]

Here's what I get via the links above:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Offer valid 12/21/09–1/3/10. Available only in Best Buy® stores.[/FONT]
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Save $20 on select games[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]when you use your Reward Zone® program membership card:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](Limit 3 of each title per platform per offer)[/FONT]

Nintendo DS: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness (8761976), Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time (8761994)
PS3: Red Faction: Guerrilla (9089247), Saints Row 2 (8814802), Saw (9515143)
PSP: Gran Turismo (9496146)
Wii: Monsters vs. Aliens (9203257)
Xbox 360: High School Musical 3: Senior Year DANCE (9078767), Saw (9515054), Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (9265038)
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Special Reward Zone® program Gamers Club offer. Get in on more great offers by joining now. Go to MyRewardZone.com/GamersClub[/FONT]

Markdowns taken from regular prices. Not valid on sale prices and any other promotions except for Gamers Bonus Points. Excludes video game hardware and accessories. Items must be purchased on same receipt. Limit 3 of each title per platform per offer. Valid on in-stock items only. Valid only at Best Buy stores in the USA (excluding Puerto Rico). Best Buy employees are not eligible for this promotion. No dealers. No cash back. Offer valid 12/21/09–1/3/10.

Coupon not redeemable at BestBuy.com®.

Cashier Instructions: Scan coupon UPC. Scan qualifying product UPC(s). Scan all other product(s) being sold. Scan Reward Zone program membership card. Press “Total.” Write “VOID” on the coupon and place it in the register coupon media file.
9682138.gif
spacer.gif

gc_logo.gif

BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, BESTBUY.COM, REWARD ZONE and REWARDZONE.COM are trademarks of BBY Solutions, Inc. All other trademarks or trade names are properties of their respective owners. © 2009 Best Buy. All Rights Reserved.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Offer valid 12/21/09–1/3/10 only in Best Buy® stores.
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Save $10 on these games
when you use your Reward Zone® program membership card:

(Limit 3 of each title per offer)
[/FONT]

PC: Saints Row 2 (8921161)
Wii: All Star Cheer Squad 2 (9516277), Let’s Tap (9339227), MadWorld (9196078), Rolling Stone: Drum King (9359375), Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (9568416)
Xbox 360: Street Fighter IV (9166742), Terminator: Salvation (9268384)
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Special Reward Zone® program Gamers Club offer. Get in on more great offers by joining now. Go to MyRewardZone.com/GamersClub[/FONT]

Markdowns taken from regular prices. Not valid on sale prices and any other promotions except for Gamers Bonus Points. Excludes video game hardware and accessories. Items must be purchased on same receipt. Limit 3 of each title per offer. Valid on in-stock items only. Valid only at Best Buy stores in the USA (excluding Puerto Rico). Best Buy employees are not eligible for this promotion. No dealers. No cash back. Offer valid 12/21/09–1/3/10.

Coupon not redeemable at BestBuy.com®.

Cashier Instructions:
Scan coupon UPC. Scan qualifying product UPC(s). Scan all other product(s) being sold. Scan Reward Zone program membership card. Press “Total.” Write “VOID” on the coupon and place it in the register coupon media file.
9682095.gif
spacer.gif

gc_logo.gif

BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, BESTBUY.COM, REWARD ZONE and REWARDZONE.COM are trademarks of BBY Solutions, Inc. All other trademarks or trade names are properties of their respective owners. © 2009 Best Buy. All Rights Reserved.
[/FONT]

[quote name='causticpork']yea unlike others i have a conscience (sp?)[/QUOTE]

Kudos to you caustic, humility on the internet is a very rare thing.

links work for me and i used the FF coupons yesterday. but they dont show up on the main special offers page. only direct links work

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']That's what I've been using(IE 7), token. I guess I must be the only person not using one of the 'independent' browsers, huh?:roll:

I see the new coupons when I click on the links above, but I don't see them when I go through to the Gamer's Club site like I did yesterday for the Fairytale Fights coupon.

Weird.

I guess Galactic Command must've banned those of us who abused the coupon from seeing the new one(s).[/QUOTE]

Yeah, IATCG..no luck w/ IE8 either..damn!

Yeah Caustic - it's appreciated - I may have gotten a little edgy as well - don't like being called a liar when I'm only trying to help out fellow cheap asses - it's all good though.

FWIW, I printed the coupon out at home yesterday. I viewed the new coupons today at work, so different IPs...although I did view the coupon from this computer last week and had to do a Ctrl-F5 refresh before they showed up. Firefox on both sides.

I really think everyone who can't see it is pulling a cached page.

No apology necessary, but thanks all the same, causticpork.

Just a heads up- SR2 was still marked $20 at my BB. It popped up as $24.99 on the register, but the manager overrode the price to $20. I then handed over the coupon... Which only reduced the game to $5- even after the override. No hope for those tying to score SR2 for free unless you want the manager to get involved twice... Which won't go over well with the long lines...

anyone know if the Fairytale Fights Coupon still works? Does anyone know if a image/pdf link is up for that coupon.. I may be dumb and try to use it today. Coupons still work at Target so why not try it right.

[quote name='Jodou']Lol, you guys really should learn how DNS propagation works. You're not blocked from seeing it because of the FTF coupon.[/QUOTE]

Is that like INS propagation? b/c down here they aren't too friendly with those border jumpers, we see a lot of that..

Sorry for calling you guys trolls. Don't know WTF BB is doing, but it's definitely f'ed up. I ended up using the old cached link and it brought up the new coupons...

[quote name='Jodou']Lol, you guys really should learn how DNS propagation works. You're not blocked from seeing it because of the FTF coupon.[/QUOTE]

Well, I've tried deleting my cache 2-3 times now and STILL nothing, so unless they haven't updated it across the entire country as of yet, I have no idea wtf is causing it to be missing from the Gamer's Club "Special Offers" page for me.

However, when I click the direct links to the old coupons, the new ones DO show up, but NOT on the GC page for me.

Oh well. I didn't need another copy of SR2 anyway, since I already have the game.:D

[quote name='txag06']Just a heads up- SR2 was still marked $20 at my BB. It popped up as $24.99 on the register, but the manager overrode the price to $20. I then handed over the coupon... Which only reduced the game to $5- even after the override. No hope for those tying to score SR2 for free unless you want the manager to get involved twice... Which won't go over well with the long lines...[/QUOTE]

SR2 was never supposed to be free... It was $5 after coupon.

[quote name='mtxbass1']SR2 was never supposed to be free... It was $5 after coupon.[/QUOTE]

Actually, the PS3 version(the version available with the coupon) was up on the website for only $19.99 for the longest time. It only jumped up to $24.99 last week.

So it would have been another free game with the coupon.

EDIT: I signed out of the RZ site, then cleared the cache one last time and it worked. The coupons are coming up for me now too.

Mind you, with the Let's Tap coupon being down to $10 off I'll probably skip this coupon. :razz: No free game=no way I'm bothering.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Well, I've tried deleting my cache 2-3 times now and STILL nothing, so unless they haven't updated it across the entire country as of yet, I have no idea wtf is causing it to be missing from the Gamer's Club "Special Offers" page for me.

However, when I click the direct links to the old coupons, the new ones DO show up, but NOT on the GC page for me.

Oh well. I didn't need another copy of SR2 anyway, since I already have the game.:D[/QUOTE]
I just deleted my cookies from myrewardzone and did a server cache refresh. Both coupons now display correctly.

[quote name='tattoojeep']anyone know if the Fairytale Fights Coupon still works? Does anyone know if a image/pdf link is up for that coupon.. I may be dumb and try to use it today. Coupons still work at Target so why not try it right.[/QUOTE]

I highly doubt the coupons would work since it clearly states it ends 12/20

So with these "Coupon not redeemable at Bestbuy.com" coupons, can you place the order online for in-store pickup (so they'll pull the items for you) and then apply the thing when you go to pick-up?

oh frack, you jackass hoarders have caused them to remove the LETS TAP $20 coupon and replaced it with only a $10 one so now no more free games, go back to slickdeals or fatwallet please for the love of games!

[quote name='Blackjacker']So with these "Coupon not redeemable at Bestbuy.com" coupons, can you place the order online for in-store pickup (so they'll pull the items for you) and then apply the thing when you go to pick-up?[/QUOTE]

no

[quote name='ballbarfer']oh frack, you jackass hoarders have caused them to remove the LETS TAP $20 coupon and replaced it with only a $10 one so now no more free games, go back to slickdeals or fatwallet please for the love of games![/QUOTE]

lol let the hating begin

Well, no free games today. That is until they forget and put SR2 on sale for $20 on 1/3 LOL. Honestly, how stupid can you be to keep running coupons that expire on a Sunday?

OK, so now the current deals after coupon are:

Terminator Salvation (360) - $9.99
Let's Tap (Wii) - $9.99
MadWorld (Wii) - $9.99
Rolling Stone: Drum King (Wii) - $5.99
Gran Turismo (PSP) - $19.99
High School Musical 3 (360) - $9.99
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness - $9.99
Red Faction Guerilla (360) - $19.99
Saint's Row 2 (PS3) - $4.99

[quote name='ballbarfer']oh frack, you jackass hoarders have caused them to remove the LETS TAP $20 coupon and replaced it with only a $10 one so now no more free games, go back to slickdeals or fatwallet please for the love of games![/QUOTE]

Oh cmon now, I only got like 60 copies of Fairytale Fights yesterday. I was trying for an even 100, but I ran out of Best Buys within a 200 mile radius of my house.:lol:

Kidding!!:razz:

And Jodou, I have no doubt they'll probably put the price back down to $20 before it expires. If that happens, I may pounce for the remaining copies at my local stores(and hopefully nab a Collector's Edition for free).

bread's done
Back