Decent BD Deals at Sam's Club

benfrankly

CAG Veteran
They have a few pairings for $17.98
- Hitman/Max Payne
- Quantum of Solace/For Your Eyes Only
- Taken/Die Hard (1)

I also picked up some titles for under $10... they had probably 20-30 reasonably new/interesting titles between $9.98 and $13.

A lot of these titles were similarly priced on Amazon, but I picked up Days of Thunder, Patriot Games, Clear and Present Danger and some romantic comedies like Failure to Launch for under 10 bucks each.

Could be YMMV -- I don't have any experience with Sam's Club sales -- but the selection would lead me to believe otherwise.

My Sammy doesn't have the pairs AFAIK, but they do have the cheap blus. I know one of the Blus is Face/Off for $9.88 since someone returned a copy today. I'm not quite sure someone would want Face/Off one bluray though but whatever.

I saw these around a month or so. I picked up the Taken/Die Hard combo. But haven't been to Sam's Club since. The Hitman/ Max Payne sounds like a new combo. I do not remember seeing that one. But I saw the Bond combo, Marley & Me/Princess Bride/, and Jumper/Fantastic 4 as well.

Also some $9.98 titles I remember seeing we're Speed, Passion of the Christ, Raging Bull, Terminator, Commando, From Russia With Love, and Robocop.

bread's done
Back