Decent, Cheap, BPA Free "Rocket" Blender?

SangesTheLurker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
My google skills have so far failed me and I'm hoping there's some CAGs out there with either better ones, or who likes smoothies perhaps...

So my girlfriend's started drinking holistic protein smoothies and after a month of this, she's getting tired of every single day cleaning both the blender carafe, as well as the sports bottle she brings her concoction to work.

My genius spots this gem on Clearance for being 'outdated' and then realized... it doesn't claim it's BPA Free #-o (making it either manufactured before the big trend of promoting, or else it's simply just not). A little while spent trolling (standard definition) the interwebs for an answer one-way-or-another and have come up with JACK & SQUAT.

Moving forward, I found that there really doesn't seem to be all that many non-glass blenders out there at all that claim to be BPA Free, and the few that I do find have horrid reviews.

---------------------
tl;dr?

In a nutshell, what I'm looking for would be BPA Free, sub-$40ish (preferrably with extra blender-cup), and without the horror stories. 8-[

Something similar to this: (links enclosed for the morbidly curious)
[customspoiler=Oster MyBlend][/customspoiler]

or this:
[customspoiler=Sensio Bella][/customspoiler]

Am I asking too much? Probably. :whistle2:#

bread's done
Back