Decent deal on Oblivion

Also looking for a deal on Oblivion for the 360, everywhere I've seen is still $60 new, eBay/Half.com are asking $50ish for used. Should I just wait until it gets put up on Platinum Hits? It can't be too long now, can it?

You don't seem to be "cheap to core" if you want it $40 shipped.Several cheapgamers' are even cheaper then that,they just wait for clearance sale then they apply coupon and price grabber coupon.

Since the ps3 version came out,you should state what system you want it in?It's either xbox 360 or ps3?You can try buying off some cager.Several of them might picked it off when eb or gamestop sold it $30-35 for a used xbox 360.Or you can try ebay,my friend purchased new obilvion collector edition for $41 shipped a few months ago.

yeah, I'm looking for oblivion for the 360 as well. I have a hankering for an RPG, but it's usually full price, take or give a few bucks. EB/Gamestop stopped selling it for 40 bucks so anyone know any retailers selling it for less than that?

I finally bit the bullet and bought a new-in-shrinkwrap Collector's Edition off eBay for $45. If you're looking for a price cheaper than that then I think your best bet is to wait until it hits Platinum Hits status (which can't be far off now) or try to snipe a few off eBay. Oblivion is still wildly popular, it seems, so even used copies are going for $40ish. I can't ever remember seeing it for sale at any chain store.

im sure u could snag a copy for $40 off the cag traders list.

the only problem is shivering isles expansion is coming this tuesday so most people want to hold onto it for that purpose. personally id wait til the copy comes out with the expansion stuff already on it... should be about 40 extra hours of gameplay on that disk versus paying 40 or 50 in dloadable content alone.

received mine free today was skeptical but tried this site: yourfree360games.com

do two offers then cancel them in time to obtain credit request your game and they send it. I did the blockbuster offer, stamp offer, ce entertainment offer.

was not charged for any of them. just keep track of your email confirmations from them and wait to be credited by site.

bread's done
Back