Decent No-Frills Cameras for Under $100?

monash65

CAGiversary!
Wondering if any of the good folks at CAG can help me out here... I need to put some items on ebay to make a little extra dough, but have no camera and know very little about them. I just need something economical that can get the job done, i.e. it doesn't come with a huge user manual/you don't need a PHD to understand how to operate the camera, it can take a couple of decent-ish quality pics, and then transfer the pics easily to the PC to upload to ebay.

Can anyone please give me an idea of what brands and types of camera will fit the bill for me, and if anywhere like Amazon can do them for a good price, or any other places that are doing specific deals on them? Thanks in advance for any help.

I'd suggest the Cannon one on Amazon's top seller list. It's less than $100 and When I asked people which brand to get they all told me cannon.

[quote name='bigdaddy']I'd suggest the Cannon one on Amazon's top seller list. It's less than $100 and When I asked people which brand to get they all told me cannon.[/QUOTE]

this...better sensor, better optics, better firmware

I have the a1200, which is a perfectly servicable point and shoot.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back