Decent Play-Asia sale

Oooooooooo...Naruto 2 for $30? I'll go for that! I dunno 'bout Naruto 1, though - heard not many people liked it.

Is there much Japanese in Rez? I'm thinking it'll be extremely hard to find the domestic version, so I might as well get the japanese one...

And I believe the fan in me wants the Konjiki no Gashbell fighting game for GCN. Curse Play-Asia for making me buy that Puzzle League + Freeloader for cheap...

EDIT: Ok, caved and bought Naruto 2 and Rez. No more games for a month now...@_@

[quote name='vulcan300']
Is there much Japanese in Rez? I'm thinking it'll be extremely hard to find the domestic version, so I might as well get the japanese one...

[/QUOTE]

The Japanese version of Rez auto-detects what language setting you have for your PS2(I have my JAP PS2 set to English) and displays the game accordingly...... absolutely no japanese!!! AWESOME!!

I'm just pissed that I bought the game from play-asia not too long ago for $19.90 before shipping. $12.90 is a really good deal!

It won't play unless you have a mod chip installed in your U.S. PS2. Does anyone know if you can play imports with a Gameshark or Action Replay? I ask because I have played my Metal Slug 1 Japanese import on my American PS1 using an old serial Gameshark and the disk swap method.

[quote name='b0bx13']Question for anyone who can answer it: the import of Rez is on CD, correct?[/QUOTE]

hmmm.......

*pirate*

hmmm.......

No, if you're looking to swap rather than mod, you'll need Swap Magic discs along with a fliptop, slidecard, or no-solder mod.

Some of these sales are good but it's unfortunate that Play-Asia just decided to list all the unmentioned sales they already made in recent weeks rather than add new sales.

FOR PEOPLE WITH A SLIM PS2:
--don't buy a magic switch thing, just get the swap discs. It does what three pieces of tape and perhaps a tiny piece of plastic could do. and the tape and plastic are more secure, imo. Just check out the magic switch instructions and work accordingly from there.

And wow, $12 rez + $22 magic swap....kinda wish I waited to get all this stuff :)

bread's done
Back