Decent Random FS price drops

[quote name='Lockescythe']Wii
Nerf N Strike 14.99 (with the gun)
[/QUOTE]
Wrong picture; game only.
It has been that price since before Christmas.
Nerf N Strike Bundle is $29.99.

I just picked up Cursed Mountain, Thanks. I watched the trailer earlier today and decide to take a chance on it. I love mountain climbing documentaries/movies. There's a bunch of trailers on youtube.
The Kanata FS has 3 left this morning.
Spyborgs is $9.95 at Best Buy.

The pickup procedure add 20 - 40 minutes to what should normally be a 5 minute transaction. Same with PM'ng. Unless PM'ing is going to save me a ton of $$$, I just buy it at the cheapest store instead of spending 30 minutes talking to the Donkey's at BB/FS to save $2. Why reward those stores for having a higher price and retarded policy.
~S

I just stopped at BestBuy

watchmenreciept.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='blackric']How'd you get watchmen for 9.37? It's currenlty $25 online at BB.[/QUOTE]

I dunno, it says it's 25% off in the flyer, so i figured i'd buy it at that, but that's what it scanned in as. Couldn;t find the Grindhouse/Sin City bluray pack, so i got Blade :)

Wow, I was thinking about Cursed Mountain today, but still 50/50 about spending $30. Thanks for the tip - hopefully I can find a copy this weekend!

edit: Sprung for $2 gound shipping to save the effort of driving. Probably will end up being cheaper in the long run anyway, since there won't be additional impulse purchases. Thanks again! This game didn't quite convince me it was worth buying for a higher price... but at $10 I'm thrilled to take a chance on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='j940651']fable 2 is $14.99 used at FS.
gets a good TIV at EB still.[/QUOTE]

I went in tonight (Friday Jan 22) and it rang up at $24.99

[quote name='Lockescythe']from what I saw the used games that were 14.99 are now 24.99[/QUOTE]

Fable 2 went up to 24.99. Halo Wars is still 14.99 I believe.

[quote name='Lockescythe']from what I saw the used games that were 14.99 are now 24.99[/QUOTE]

they had to raise the price because people were buying them.
"we're future shop we don't want your goddamn business! we're here for 1
reason and 1 reason only: to sell idiots extended warranties."

ask anyone who works there.

[quote name='jacksak']Cursed mountain trading for approx 25$ at Gamestop/EB today (Sunday Jan 24)...[/QUOTE]

really? wow, should have picked one up.

Saw used fable 2 stickered 14.99 at best buy sat.

[quote name='zoro69']really? wow, should have picked one up.

Saw used fable 2 stickered 14.99 at best buy sat.[/QUOTE]
There were three copies there on Thursday night at closing and at noon on Friday they were gone, I hesitated as I was trying to trade to get the credit to buy them rather than use cash and the guy working there couldn't figure out how to trade so I said I would come back the next day

My local FS still had like 4 Cursed Mountains. But they were still stickered at $60, so that'd be why. Cleaning them out is tempting, but I'm not greedy enough to do it :roll:

Also, I love my local FS. It seems every time I use a Kellogg coupon they hand it back to me after scanning it. Not that I have any shortage of them, but it's nice to have more :)

bread's done
Back