DeepDiscount 3 for $15 on Lions Gate DVDs

StarKnightX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
234 (100%)
Now until 10/30 , select 3 Lions Gate DVDs from the list provided and get them all for $15. Individually priced at $6.75 , should you only be interested in one or two.;)

http://www.deepdiscount.com/DVD---L...il&utm_content=10-20-08&utm_source=WhatCounts

Not a lot great that I could find , and many of these appear to be in the same league as Wal-Mart $5 bin titles , but there were a few that seemed noteworthy. Including:
Blair Witch Project
Saturday Night Live : The Best of (almost everyone)
Saw
Terminator 2 : Extreme Edition
Total Recall
Universal Soldier

Any other suggestions?

The Breaks is totally worth $5 if you enjoy comedies like Friday. I saw it one nite on HBO and I've got several dozen people hooked on it!

Terminator 2 is worth it if you do not own it yet...

Sidebar: Is DeepDiscount doing their huge 20% everything sale again this year? I seem to remember it was around Thanksgiving...

[quote name='RomaVictor']Terminator 2 is worth it if you do not own it yet...

Sidebar: Is DeepDiscount doing their huge 20% everything sale again this year? I seem to remember it was around Thanksgiving...[/quote]

They have a sale that ends tomorrow, so it could start tomorrow, or this week. It's sometimes this month. You can tell when it's coming because they up the prices or get rid of random things. :roll:

[quote name='joeyatog']The Breaks is totally worth $5 if you enjoy comedies like Friday. I saw it one nite on HBO and I've got several dozen people hooked on it![/QUOTE]

Yes! I totally had the same experience. But it was more like a group of us had all seen it late night individually but no one wanted to just try and explain it.

The breaks is a great laugh...

bread's done
Back