DeepDiscount Black 10 Day Sale Nov22-Dec1, Only Anime Items Still On Sale

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
I've compiled a list of the anime blu that are worth getting based on previous sales on other sites, and what not,

[SIZE=12pt]Battle Girls Time Paradox: Complete Collection [2 Discs] [Blu-ray]Price:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] $26.13[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Bodacious Space Pirates [2 Discs] [Blu-ray]Price:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] $26.20[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Bodacious Space Pirates: Collection 2 [3 Discs] [Blu-ray]Price:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] $26.09[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Broken Blade: The Complete Series [2 Discs] [Blu-ray]Price:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] $26.43[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Children Who Chase Lost Voices from Deep BelowPrice:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] $14.49[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Demon King Daimao - Complete CollectionPrice:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] $26.23[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Dream Eater Merry: The Complete Collection [2 Discs] [Blu-ray]Price:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] $26.43[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Ef: A Tale of Melodies- Complete Collection [2 Discs] [Blu-ray]Price:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] $26.43[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Ef: A Tale of Memories - Complete Collection [2 Discs] [Blu-ray]Price:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] $26.45[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Fate/Stay Night: Collection 1 [2 Discs] [Blu-ray]Price:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] $26.23[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Grave of the FirefliesPrice:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] $11.71[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Hiiro no Kakera: Season 1 [2 Discs] [Blu-ray]Price:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] $26.04[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Horizon in Te Middle on Nowhere - Season 1Price:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] $26.05[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Intrigue in the Bakumatsu - Collection 2Price:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] $26.06[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Intrigue in the Bakumatsu - Irohanihoheto: Collection 1 [2 Discs] [Blu-ray]Price:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] $26.29[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Kamisama Dolls: Complete Collection [3 Discs] [Blu-ray]Price:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] $26.11[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Legend of the Dark Kings: A Fist of the North Star Story [Blu-ray]Price:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] $26.48[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Majikoi-Oh! Samurai Girl: Complete CollectionPrice:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] $26.30[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Needless: Complete Collection [3 Discs] [Blu-ray]Price:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] $34.03[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Night Raid 1931: Complete Collection [2 Discs] [Blu-ray]Price:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] $26.46[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Ninja Scroll [Blu-ray]Price:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] $9.96[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Penguindrum: Collection 2 [2 Discs] [Blu-ray]Price:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] $26.11[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Persona 4: The Animation - Collection 1 [2 Discs] [Blu-ray]Price:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] $22.76[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Phi Brain: Puzzle of God - Collection 1 [2 Discs] [Blu-ray]Price:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] $26.10[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Phi-Brain: Season One - Collection 2 [2 Discs] [Blu-ray]Price:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] $26.09[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Phi-Brain: Season Two - Collection 1 [2 Discs] [Blu-ray]Price:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] $26.05[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Samurai Girls: Complete CollectionPrice:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] $26.46[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Shining Hearts: Complete Collection [2 Discs] [Blu-ray]Price:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] $26.04[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tokyo Magnitude 8.0: Complete Collection [2 Discs] [Blu-ray]Price:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] $26.10[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Towano Quon Complete CollectionPrice:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] $26.28[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Un-Go: Complete CollectionPrice:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] $26.29[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Xam'd: Lost Memories - Complete Collection [3 Discs] [Blu-ray]Price:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] $34.05[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]DVDs[/SIZE]

Natsuyuki Rendezvous: Complete Collection [2 Discs]Price: $19.56

Listen to Me, Girls. I Am Your Father!: Complete Collection [2 Discs]Price: $19.75

Waiting in the Summer: Complete Collection [2 Discs]Price: $19.73

Place to Place: Complete Collection [3 Discs]Price: $19.74

Sakurasou is a great price, and the lowest even during the DVDPlanet sale, so I'd recommend picking that one up for that price.

Here are the links to all the anime they have on sale (Section 23 stuff)

Anime Blus

Anime DVDs

Things To Consider When Shopping @ DD

-Pay attention to stock status
-Shipping is slow on 5-10 days items, and extremely slow on backordered items
-Their customer service is suspect at best
-$25 minimum purchase for free shipping
-They ship mainly in sealed bubble/cardboard packaging for smaller packages, except with larger orders where they'll use a box

-Orders shipped to the state of Illinois will be charged 6.25% sales tax. Orders shipped to the state of California will be charged 8% sales tax. Orders shipped to the state of Kentucky will be charged 6% sales tax

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at those is why DD went from being my go to for movies ages ago to a forgotten & eventually deleted bookmark.

Nice to see DD has remained shit as usual. They think their horrible free shipping allows them to overcharge on things still. They never were a good place to get movies though; the only time it was worth going there was for their old 25% off everything sale that they eventually canned and to find old CDs and other random ass media that no place else carried.

I have been interested in Golgo 13 and $49 seems like a steal for the Bluray version of the series. Any chance of it going lower anytime soon?
It was a bit cheaper during DVDPlanet's sale, but seeing as their sale is already out for BF, there's a good chance it probably won't be too much cheaper, or at least not from DD or DVDPlanet anytime soon. It could possibly show up on Rightstuf, but seeing how they have random pieces of the Golgo 13 DVD collections, it may not be a good idea for them to then sell the blu later on as it may upset some of their customers. All signs are pointing to probably not, but I wouldn't rule it completely out.

They also have the mega Gatchaman Blu-ray Complete Collection for $74... which is about $50 cheaper everywhere else, but still not sure about it yet.

So I switched out Btooom for Hiro no Kakera and placed my order of Persona 1+2,Xamd complete series and Hiro now just waiting for my Utena to ship from Right stuf.

Looks like the BF sales are still live, and the 15% coupon is live again as well, so for those who had issues with taking advantage of it last time here is a good chance to try again.

Code: CYBER15

$uck Deepdiscount cancelled my Black Friday ordered with 15% off code Turkey.  Re-ordered again hope they don't cancel me out again :(

Looks like the BF sales are still live, and the 15% coupon is live again as well, so for those who had issues with taking advantage of it last time here is a good chance to try again.

Code: CYBER15
Thanks, I missed TURKEY. CYBER15 worked and it a better over all deal (when combined with BF prices) than the last recent DD sale, the one before Black Friday.

My awesome order from them with Turkey all shipped already, too, which is great for them. Now I just have to wait for May to get my Lain pre-order!

Got my shipping notice several days ago, tracking finally found the number & looking at next Monday before they get here. Bout what I expected from them.

I asked them double checked but they unable to view my cancelled ordered. Only me can see it.. that's freaking weird!   They don't want my $$$ but they keep sending me  new Promotion & deals! I tried to pick up 4-5 sentai box Set & few movies but no go.  Maybe next year it'll be cheaper ;)

Links weren't working on black Friday either. It'd just open a blank page in my browser.

I just ended up buying Spiders 3D by itself at $6.48 shipped.

Links weren't working on black Friday either. It'd just open a blank page in my browser.

I just ended up buying Spiders 3D by itself at $6.48 shipped.
That's odd, I tested them all out then, and the days after, and they were all fine, so not sure what happened.

Up until last night they were working just fine when I checked them.

bread's done
Back