DeepDiscount Blu-rays up to 65% off free ship

Meh thanks for the post but nothing that hasn't been or currently is sub $10 elsewhere in the past. Plus I pay tax at deepdiscount and have free prime for being a student with amazon

[quote name='sweeetja713']Meh thanks for the post but nothing that hasn't been or currently is sub $10 elsewhere in the past. Plus I pay tax at deepdiscount and have free prime for being a student with amazon[/QUOTE]

So you posted to say that the deal isn't any good for you? That makes sense. Anyway, I just tried the links, but they don't work, OP.

Yeah, I'm getting an internal server error just when visiting DeepDiscount's main page even. So, I'm guessing the sale was so good it crashed their site? Either that, or they forgot to raise their prices first before activating the sale, and now they're going back and fixing it. :lol:

Thats weird. The links work for me just now.

If they dont work, go to the home page of deepdiscount, click on "todays deals" on the top right and click "blu-rays". It should take you to all their sales on blu-rays. I even see a "up to 75% off" one at the top. It says the deals I posted in the OP last until 8/28.

No I was actually posting to say the deals aren't that good in general. For example varsity blues is 7.99 at best buy right now even with tax literally everything on there is cheaper elsewhere or has been cheaper elsewhere frequently and likely will be again soon

Most of the deals i've seen for a similar price or cheaper on amazn or ebay. $10.13 titles include The Searchers, The Lost Boys, Speed Racer, A Clockwork Orange, and 2001

Deep Discount hasn't had the lowest prices compared to other reputable places for a while. At least in my experience.

Didn't they get in trouble for breaking the street date of some Harry Potter book?

bread's done
Back