DeepDiscount.com Spring Sale - $5.99 DVD's

[quote name='GrilledWitOnions']I don't know if I'd pay $6 for any of these titles, but thanks for looking out OP. Doesn't hurt to let others know.[/quote]

Shut up - and sing. :whistle2:$

No, seriously, Shut Up and Sing. :shock:

Can somebody post a list? For some reason, and I think this is because of the affiliate link from CAG, DD is not coming up for me through the link.

I don't like DD anymore. For my very first order, I snagged Clerks II on HD DVD for $9.11, said not avaliable til the 17th of March, then shipped a week later and I still haven't heard anything and all of my Amazon orders have come and gone since.

Stay away from DD if at all possible.

[quote name='bigdaddy']DD just gets worse and worse.[/QUOTE]

The economic downturn perhaps? I ordered from them quite a bit, but their prices have not enticed me since mid last year.

[quote name='twen']I don't like DD anymore. For my very first order, I snagged Clerks II on HD DVD for $9.11, said not avaliable til the 17th of March, then shipped a week later and I still haven't heard anything and all of my Amazon orders have come and gone since.

Stay away from DD if at all possible.[/QUOTE]

Their shipping process does take quite a while, but that's because it's free, yeah you can say Amazon is free, but that is only if you meet certain criteria, plus they're a much larger source and can afford to do things like that...
DeepDiscount is great, it does take a bit to get your orders, but the prices are great, and their customer service is top notch...
Don't listen to this guy who's had one experience, I've ordered from them multiple times, perhaps close to 100, and have not had one problem that wasn't suitably fixed in an orderly fashion...
-Goatman

[quote name='goatindaruffness']
Don't listen to this guy who's had one experience.
-Goatman[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm going to let a half-goat, half-man talk about me. I ordered ONE movie over a MONTH ago, and it shipped out WEEKS ago, and I still haven't heard anything. That may be one experience, but it's enough to turn me off of using DeepDiscount ever again.

[quote name='freestylenut']The economic downturn perhaps? I ordered from them quite a bit, but their prices have not enticed me since mid last year.[/quote]

Since they have switched over to DD from DDD the site has gone to hell. It always took a long time for things to ship but their prices aren't great, the DVD cases are screwed up a lot, and the shipping dates they pull out of their asses.

Unless it's an amazing deal I would stay away. I have ordered at least 6-8 times from them, shipping is always slow but you will get your stuff... what condition it is in is another story.

I've never had serious issues with them myself, except that now the prices are not that great. I *might* order some stuff during the bi-annual 20% off sale.

[quote name='bigdaddy']Since they have switched over to DD from DDD the site has gone to hell.[/quote]

Agreed.

[quote name='twen']I don't like DD anymore. For my very first order, I snagged Clerks II on HD DVD for $9.11, said not avaliable til the 17th of March, then shipped a week later and I still haven't heard anything and all of my Amazon orders have come and gone since.

Stay away from DD if at all possible.[/QUOTE]

Their shipping process does take quite a while, but that's because it's free, yeah you can say Amazon is free, but that is only if you meet certain criteria, plus they're a much larger source and can afford to do things like that...
DeepDiscount is great, it does take a bit to get your orders, but the prices are great, and their customer service is top notch...
Don't listen to this guy who's had one experience, I've ordered from them multiple times, perhaps close to 100, and have not had one problem that wasn't suitably fixed in an orderly fashion...
-Goatman

[quote name='goatindaruffness']
Don't listen to this guy who's had one experience.
-Goatman[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm going to let a half-goat, half-man talk about me. I ordered ONE movie over a MONTH ago, and it shipped out WEEKS ago, and I still haven't heard anything. That may be one experience, but it's enough to turn me off of using DeepDiscount ever again.

[quote name='freestylenut']The economic downturn perhaps? I ordered from them quite a bit, but their prices have not enticed me since mid last year.[/quote]

Since they have switched over to DD from DDD the site has gone to hell. It always took a long time for things to ship but their prices aren't great, the DVD cases are screwed up a lot, and the shipping dates they pull out of their asses.

Unless it's an amazing deal I would stay away. I have ordered at least 6-8 times from them, shipping is always slow but you will get your stuff... what condition it is in is another story.

I've never had serious issues with them myself, except that now the prices are not that great. I *might* order some stuff during the bi-annual 20% off sale.

[quote name='bigdaddy']Since they have switched over to DD from DDD the site has gone to hell.[/quote]

Agreed.

Put me in with the people that think DD has gone to hell. It used to be their regular prices were anywhere from 10-20% lower than Amazon's, now they're the same or slightly higher it seems. Their last biannual 20% off sale I had to look & look hard to find the few DVDs I wanted that were significantly cheaper than other websites. Other than getting The Mist 2 Disc for $19 a couple weeks ago, I've ordered from there maybe once or twice in the last 6 months where I used to put in 2 or 3 orders a month a while back.

You can still find good deals there from time to time, but the deep in DeepDiscount isn't near as deep as it used to be. Their shipping is pretty inconsistent too, but I'm fine with that since it's free.

BTW, just to be on topic, nothing in that sale for me either, although I might pick up K-Pax(not a part of this sale, but still cheap) for $6 when I preorder Pride FC Shockwave 2006.

Put me in with the people that think DD has gone to hell. It used to be their regular prices were anywhere from 10-20% lower than Amazon's, now they're the same or slightly higher it seems. Their last biannual 20% off sale I had to look & look hard to find the few DVDs I wanted that were significantly cheaper than other websites. Other than getting The Mist 2 Disc for $19 a couple weeks ago, I've ordered from there maybe once or twice in the last 6 months where I used to put in 2 or 3 orders a month a while back.

You can still find good deals there from time to time, but the deep in DeepDiscount isn't near as deep as it used to be. Their shipping is pretty inconsistent too, but I'm fine with that since it's free.

BTW, just to be on topic, nothing in that sale for me either, although I might pick up K-Pax(not a part of this sale, but still cheap) for $6 when I preorder Pride FC Shockwave 2006.

I've placed about 6 separate orders with DD, starting from when they were DDD, and the site has definitely lost its appeal. However, I received several out-of-print books for about $3 each when they first changed over. I suppose that sale was a bonus.

[quote name='djkunai']HOLY SHIT - THIEF AND THE COBBLER!

You guys MUST see this movie.[/QUOTE]

I'll take your word for it, Thanks. :lol:

[quote name='whitedeath']grilled maybe hoodwinked for the kids thats about it[/QUOTE]

Don't do it, it's baaaad ...

I've placed about 6 separate orders with DD, starting from when they were DDD, and the site has definitely lost its appeal. However, I received several out-of-print books for about $3 each when they first changed over. I suppose that sale was a bonus.

[quote name='djkunai']HOLY SHIT - THIEF AND THE COBBLER!

You guys MUST see this movie.[/QUOTE]

I'll take your word for it, Thanks. :lol:

[quote name='whitedeath']grilled maybe hoodwinked for the kids thats about it[/QUOTE]

Don't do it, it's baaaad ...

bread's done
Back