Defiance Digital Deluxe Edition + Rift Starter Pack for free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the site has suffered from a DDoS attack. People suck. It's a charity website, how shitty do you have to be to take it down?

Last edited by a moderator:
sites back up but curious. are you required to donate to get rift starter pack/defiance. or are the any other requirements besides signing up.

worked fine for me about 10 mins ago.

-seems the site must have been attacked again, was up for the 3 mins it took to sign up and now its down again

You do NOT have to donate. It is free.

Keys are not for steam. But even when you buy the game on steam you have to login on this site. So it does not really matter.

Site is working for me.

Did anyone who was able to register actually receive either of these?

I got a "Welcome" email for joining and a couple donation total updates but that's it.

I got mine but it's for PC only thought I would be able to get a PS3 one. So if anyone want's mine I'll PM it to you. First to ever reply to me gets it.

Will PM the code tomorrow.

I was finally able to register last night and got my Defiance + Rift Starter Pack keys hours after registering. I can confirm that the key for Defiance is not for Steam. Oh well, but free game for me. :)

Thanks. I got my email with the codes sometime in the middle of the night(16 hours ago?).  I was watching some dude do a 24h stream on Twitch late into the night to get donations for Extra Life, and he offered me a Defiance key but it said it was already used when I tried redeeming on the Trion World's site.  Good thing I didn't end up with 2 codes.

The team signup page seems to be dead. I couldn't find them on the drop-down team list either, so I can't sign up on Trion's team.

Oh well. Thanks anyway, OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back