Deimos Skin for God of War 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, please dont give it to a newbie! i'd take it but I just one a contest from patriotsman. And please just close this thread so we dont get more people asking for it!

[quote name='Patriotsman12']I already have a code for this, so I giving it away via contest.[/QUOTE]

Yeah a contest where the odds are going to be 1/300 almost not even worth entering. Look here all i had to do was be 4 people sooner and it would have been mine odds like 1/6. Therefore Tc wins

Wow dude after realizing what you did is so wrong your the guy giving away the code in a contest made before this thread i cannot believe you were greedy enough to even ask for it when you know your going to do the same thing TC was doing and re give it away that's just so wrong man. Asking for something and say you have 100% no intention of using it. Granted you were the 1st post and that is the rules but that is super greedy man super greedy.

[quote name='needler420']Yeah a contest where the odds are going to be 1/300 almost not even worth entering. Look here all i had to do was be 4 people sooner and it would have been mine odds like 1/6. Therefore Tc wins

Wow dude after realizing what you did is so wrong your the guy giving away the code in a contest made before this thread i cannot believe you were greedy enough to even ask for it when you know your going to do the same thing TC was doing and re give it away that's just so wrong man. Asking for something and say you have 100% no intention of using it. Granted you were the 1st post and that is the rules but that is super greedy man super greedy.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you 100% - taking the code with the intention of giving it away again? I don't understand the point of it either. It's a shame I already sent him the code before I saw his response of what he was doing with it.

[quote name='BloodiedWraith']I agree with you 100% - taking the code with the intention of giving it away again? I don't understand the point of it either. It's a shame I already sent him the code before I saw his response of what he was doing with it.[/QUOTE]

Well, since he didn't use it yet (and no one will, until he ends his contest), what's stopping you from giving it again to someone else who'll actually use it?

Would also render his contest moot.

[quote name='totoguy']Well, since he didn't use it yet (and no one will, until he ends his contest), what's stopping you from giving it again to someone else who'll actually use it?

Would also render his contest moot.[/QUOTE]

never thought of that dude give away that shit now before he gives it away either to the real 1st poster or someone to redeem it quick lmao

I'm sorry that I took the code, but I forgot that GOW GOS preorders gives u a code for the skin. When I looked at my email, I recived the email with my preorder bonus, so I started a contest to give it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back