Del The Funky Homosapiens New CD

Blaine

CAGiversary!
I had a surprise in the mail today, Del's new cd - and it's auotgraphed!
photo_8_copy1.jpg

So far I like it. I need to digest it a little first, but I'm happy to have a new cd from The Hip Hop Patron Saint of Video Games. I'm really looking forward to a new Delton album as well.

[quote name='Squall835']Whoa, how did you get an autographed copy? Did you order it off of the hieroglyphics website?[/quote]
Same question. That's cool as hell though.

I ordered it off of the Def Jux site, which I guess is putting this album out (it has the hiero logo on it too). I pre-ordered it a while ago and the first 500 orders got it autographed.

I really didn't think I ordered it soon enough, but I guess I got lucky. It should be in stores tomorrow, again it's pretty good. I'm very happy.

[quote name='Blaine']I ordered it off of the Def Jux site, which I guess is putting this album out (it has the hiero logo on it too). I pre-ordered it a while ago and the first 500 orders got it autographed.

I really didn't think I ordered it soon enough, but I guess I got lucky. It should be in stores tomorrow, again it's pretty good. I'm very happy.[/quote]

That's good to know. I read a few reviews last night and they weren't too positive, not that they would dissuade me anyway.

I heard it from his myspace and didnt like it...

but mind you it was at a low volume while I was working my job so I'm still not too familiar with it.

I'ma hopefully get it tomorrow from emusic coz I'm afraid that if I bought the actual CD then I'd jus sell it back to the store next time I go >_<

I already sold back every Hiero release since Smash Rockwell...

bread's done
Back