Delete. Captmurphy started a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put me for wanted on every 360 game cept PGR3, Kameo, BF2, Oblivion, GRAW, and Burnout.

Everyone else, I'm interested in all 360 games! Check my list :)

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']Does anyone want Full Auto or DW5? I'll practically trade them for any 360 game I dont have thats non sport.[/QUOTE]

What games do you have?

[quote name='JSK414']Please take me off the want list for Kameo (bought it on eBay for $25.XX shipped)

Also not sure if this is what you are looking to do but... I have GRAW, Table Tennis, Oblivion, and the wireless network adapter... up on eBay...

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&frpp=50&fss=1&fscl=1&sacqyop=ge&amp%3Bsspagename=h%3Ah%3Aadvsearch%3AUS&sacur=0&nojspr=y&saaff=afdefault&from=R10&catref=C5&fcl=3&satitle=&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&bs=Search&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=18966&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&saslop=1&sasl=jsk414&fsop=1&fsoo=1

Is a link to my auctions....

If someone offers a fair price I could take them off ebay as well.[/quote]

too bad its us shipping only

Im looking to get a NBA game for $23 shipped (thats all i got in my paypal) and madden06 for cheap. Lemme know... Im achievment point hunting, lol.

HAVES Kameo: Elements of Power, Full Auto.

WANTS Rockstar Table Tennis, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Amped 3.

Thanks for hosting this service, by the way!

I AM WILLING TO SHIP OUT MOTO GP ON FRIDAY, THE 30TH, FOR 50 DOLLARS PAYPAL. I NEED THIS MONEY FOR A TRIP I'M TAKING ON THE 29TH (FRIEND WILL SHIP OUT GAME). I need the money sent to me via Paypal by Sunday or Monday, game WILL ship on Friday.

Also, I have completed a trade here at CAG now successfully, I can be trusted.

Hey, there's a slight problem with the list because some of the people who want stuff don't have lists or don't have them linked to their profiles, so it's nigh impossible to see what it is they want. I don't know if it's worth mentioning in the original post that those who want inclusion on this list should update their profile. I'd rather not PM everyone wanting a game that I have if they don't have any games I want. Does this make any sense at all?

[quote name='MaestroRyan']everyone was interested in Moto GP, now no one is?[/quote]

see, the interest only arose becuase of the price, sure everyones going to be interested in a free demo, but turn that demo into a full 45 dollar game, and the interest dies down. Im sure if that was priced at around 25 dollars, it will spark interest again

[quote name='Redeema']Hey, there's a slight problem with the list because some of the people who want stuff don't have lists or don't have them linked to their profiles, so it's nigh impossible to see what it is they want. I don't know if it's worth mentioning in the original post that those who want inclusion on this list should update their profile. I'd rather not PM everyone wanting a game that I have if they don't have any games I want. Does this make any sense at all?[/QUOTE]

I would put up my list, except I cant start a thread till Iv been here a month, which is another 10 days or so. Thats probly why some people don't have lists.

[quote name='darkrage']I would put up my list, except I cant start a thread till Iv been here a month, which is another 10 days or so. Thats probly why some people don't have lists.[/quote]

yep thats why i made a shorter version of my list in this thread.... but no responses so far.

Alright, making ANOTHER attempt to sell my xbox 360, as ebay failed to delivery. This is ONLY for people who live around Oakland County/Macomb County in Michigan. I will personally delivery the 360. I'm looking to sell it for 365 dollars. Its about 2 weeks old now, but half that time i never touched it bceause I've been trying to sell it. I will selling it for $365 or take money and a PS2. PM me if interested.

I have (all my games are mint and complete, so no worries)

Xbox 360:
Condemned: Criminal Origins
Kameo
Need For Speed: Most Wanted
Battlefield Modern Combat
DOA 4
Quake IV
Amped 3
NHL 2K6
Fight Night Round 3
Perfect Dark Zero Special Edition
Call of Duty 2

[quote name='cknewdeal']I have (all my games are mint and complete, so no worries)

Xbox 360:
Condemned: Criminal Origins
Kameo
Need For Speed: Most Wanted
Battlefield Modern Combat
DOA 4
Quake IV
Amped 3
NHL 2K6
Fight Night Round 3
Perfect Dark Zero Special Edition
Call of Duty 2[/quote]

What are your wants? CML for Condemned and Battlefield.

Few wants -

BF2: Modern Combat
Blazing Angels
Call of Duty 2
Far Cry Instincts
Full Auto
Quake 4
Tomb Raider: Legend

The only 360 stuff I have is the Call of Duty 2 Faceplate, Full Auto Factplate (open but unused.) Also have the 1600 Marketplace Points, the Play & Charge kit and a wireless controller (all 3 still new/sealed.) Willing to do paypal or offer some games from my tradelist as well.

take MotoGP off my wants
take Perfect Dark Zero off my haves

add Kameo to my haves
add Far Cry Instinct Predators to my wants
add Call of Duty 2 to my wants

I will trade Kameo for any game I dont have. The main games I am looking for are Quake 4, The Outfit, Call of Duty 2, and Far Cry Instint Predator, but I am open to any offers.

Thanks

TheNameIsJohnny is an imposter! A false prophet he must be for I am the one true Johnny!

Seriously though, we're different people. I can see the confusion because really if you think about it, what are the odds of two guys names John/Johnny who like videogames and are thrifty enough to be on CAG. Million to one shot, Doc.

I have the following for trade not 360 stuff but
DS Lite (white)
Super Mario 64 ds
warioware touch
Viewtiful Joe DS
Brain Age
Mario and Luigi Partners in Time
NEW super mario bros

I am looking for the following 360 games
The Outfit
Quake 4

Status