Added Vanquish for PS3

Updated through post #598

Here are some of the better bargains still available:

MLB '10 The Show $7
EA MMA $8 & $5
Aliens VS Predator $3
Fallout New Vegas $10
Die Hard Bluray Collection $8

C'mon CAGS, bid! This is the first lowball I NEED to do well!

The Ultimate Matrix Collection (9-Disc) - 3
Apocalypse Now: The Complete Dossier (2-Disc) - 1
The Exorcist Version You've Never Seen - 1
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - 1
Batman Beyond Season 1 - 2
A Few Good Men - 1
Munich - 2

Vanquish (Mint) $10

Marc Ecko's Getting Up (S)$3
Maximo $2
Twisted Metal Black $2
Lord Of The Rings The Two Towers $2

I'm bidding, but I also wanted to check what the condition of the last 3 ps2 games I bidded on are since it is not marked. Are they complete with case/manual/disk? I'm only interested in complete games so hold my bids if they are not complete.

Thanks. :)

[quote name='the_grimace']
I'm bidding, but I also wanted to check what the condition of the last 3 ps2 games I bidded on are since it is not marked. Are they complete with case/manual/disk? I'm only interested in complete games so hold my bids if they are not complete.

Thanks. :)[/QUOTE]

I will check them and PM you.

updated through post #633

[quote name='thereefernander']There seems to be a large demand for your dvds, sir.[/QUOTE]

It's picking up! Been thinking of various prizes for supporting my lowball, thank you so much guys.

Good to see the mossman here. How is Florida?

[quote name='dxqqq']Bad Company 2-$18[/QUOTE]

Damn you. Saving most of my money for MK so maybe it is for the better. A sealed copy isn't essential to me, I'll buy it used eventually.

[quote name='the_grimace']machineelf? did you check those ps2 games for me to let me know if they were complete? what condition?[/QUOTE]

Yes I did. They are complete but look pretty scratched up. I haven't had a PS2 in years so I can't check to see if they work. I think I am going to remove the items and give them to either you or someone else who bid on them at the end of the lowball (provided I am shipping you something else).

[quote name='thereefernander']Damn you. Saving most of my money for MK so maybe it is for the better. A sealed copy isn't essential to me, I'll buy it used eventually.[/QUOTE]

To anyone who wins BFBC2, it's my favorite game, and if it interests you, I will play it with you for an obscene amount of time. Last I checked I am well over 500 hours into it.

bread's done
Back