Delete me please Mods.

[quote name='ray2dee']Just curious when does the voting stop on the bidding end time frame[/QUOTE]

I will make a decision around 5pm Central time. About 2 hours and 15 minutes from now. You can state your case here as well, guys. My worry is that the guys who will be up at midnight will be up earlier as well but it may not be the same for the early birds. I think I voted for 9-10.

I have a question, how can Geist be sold as is, and have it marked as sealed. I didn't read the first part and that leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

[quote name='MachineElf']Blockbuster video[/QUOTE]

[quote name='thereefernander']What's BBV case anyways?

EDIT: Blockbuster video? Does that mean there is no cover art and manual :([/QUOTE]

Yes, that is what it means.

[quote name='skiizim']I have a question, how can Geist be sold as is, and have it marked as sealed. I didn't read the first part and that leaves a sour taste in my mouth.[/QUOTE]

Geist is sealed. It's just old. It has never been opened so I don't think you have anything to worry about.

[quote name='fsecreast']I already bid this before, but it was somehow ignored. I'm putting $17 on Die Hard Collection.

Die Hard Collection - $17.[/QUOTE]

Got it.

bread's done
Back