Delete me please Mods.

It didn't help that I was distracted updating bids and missed the cutoff by about a minute and a half. If everyone is cool, prices are final and I will start on invoices.

[quote name='bartdude']am i the only one surprised at the fact that pretty much no one gave a rats @55 about new vegas? anyways, great lowball.[/QUOTE]
damn you got that for a steal. I missed the end cus I took a nap and woke up too late lol

[quote name='bartdude']am i the only one surprised at the fact that pretty much no one gave a rats @55 about new vegas? anyways, great lowball.[/QUOTE]

I am! A few of the blus I expected to do better, too. The DVDs actually out performed my expectations, though.

I bid on EA MMA and bad company 2. 8 minutes before this ended. Ihad to go and luckily I won them. Good lowball though

[quote name='dxqqq']I bid on EA MMA and bad company 2. 8 minutes before this ended. Ihad to go and luckily I won them. Good lowball though[/QUOTE]

I was debating on BC: 2 or AC: Brotherhood, went with AC: Brotherhood as I have too many war games (and don't play them enough.)

Darn, was going to come back for Matrix collection and Batman Beyond, but thought this was ending a little later. Oh well, I still ended with a good haul of DVDs. Great lowball!

Not interested in the DVD, but thanks!

How'd he score Twisted Metal for free? I want!

Agmaniacmike
Twisted Metal Black FREE

Really upset I missed the end of this, NFS looked great, if anything falls through I'll take it off your hands ;).

Still haven't gotten my stuff. Can you PM me which address you used if you know. I sent one in my Paypal comment and I want to make sure it was that one.

bread's done
Back