Delete please.

Bump.

Please don't waste my time, if you are interested in some items please do the math yourself so that when I give you a total it not more then you wanted to pay. Simpler yet, give me an offer.

[quote name='Steggy']do u have a snes system to sell?[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the delay. I do have an SNES however I havn't hooked it up in years and the power cord when I last did wasn't working right you had to move it around till the power went on and try to prop it up there. If you are interested I suppose I can try to hook it up and see if it still works, I have iirc 2 controllers for it. One 1st party and a 3rd party one with like a touch pad Dpad.

I may also be interested in the Snes. If you could check if it works that would be awesome. Never beat A link to the Past and I'm a huge zelda fan. So, I might be interested in furthering my collection. Steggy can have first dibs if it works though, he asked first. :)

[quote name='Reaper0294']I may also be interested in the Snes. If you could check if it works that would be awesome. Never beat A link to the Past and I'm a huge zelda fan. So, I might be interested in furthering my collection. Steggy can have first dibs if it works though, he asked first. :)[/QUOTE]

You know the more I think about it the more I wonder if I can even sell it. It's been in a plastic bin in my room for ages now and like I (think) I said in an earlier post the power cable was going wonky on me years ago when I used to play so I only assume its the same or worse.

Ok so I hooked it up. The power cable works but you have to move it till the SNES turns on and prop it however you have it, maybe you can get it to work laying a certain way on the floor I don't know.

I tried Zelda it works too and the save games are still there I assume that means the battery in it still has juice? I have 2 controllers for it and a third party one with a weird touch pad instead of a D-pad.

If you or Steggy want it well I have to sell it as is, its working yea but I haven't played it extensively in over a decade. Let me know via PM.

thanks for the pm.

didnt see anything particular that interested me or that i dont already own.

appreciate the pm though.

bump!

bread's done
Back