delete please

If your signing on with your ex's account...then obviously she would be a member right? You say that you miss her and you are obviously sad about her breaking up with you for an older man. Now while I can identify with you and could POSSIBLY feel compassion, I feel I can not with these conditions.

1. Your posting from HER account
2. Your bitching and moaning on HER account
3. If you think she will ever take you back after bad mouthing her and such on HER account on a website she visited (visits?) frequently then you are sadly mistaken
4. Most people that post about lost loves or bitchy girlfriends, their partners dont really know about this site so it would never reach their eyes
5. Why dont you get your own account and post annonymous so she doesnt know its you? If you feel your a part of this community you wouldnt use her name to get our compassion.

Dont use someone elses SN to badmouth them...its just not cool. That would be like me getting on my ex's AIM account and bitching out her bestfriends just to get back...Its not cool. You will get over her and find someone (most likely) better...Im not bad mouthing the actual 6669 just stating that usually people find others that they get along with better, have more in common with, etc., etc.

[quote name='beerguy961'][quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='help1']any1 else notice thatabout every month, someone on CAG loses a girlfriend?[/quote]

Its probably more often that that. I mean my girlfriend broke up with a little bit ago and I didn't feel the need to run to CAG and post a thread about it right away. I finished watching my NASCAR race then got drunk as a celebration (woops, did I just say that?). Then again this is the girl that genuinely believed CAG was a cult so tell you what I was working with.

Actually this was around the time I sold my copy of REZ because I was expecting the rerelease. The funny thing is I miss the REZ more than her.[/quote]

Hopefully that rerelease of REZ does come. Cause girls are rereleased everyday, but REZ....[/quote]

:cry: I'mdurnk now becuse my REZ dumped me., Or I dumpd it, Im not sure. i mis it sooooo much right now, it was the highlght of my life. Y did I let it go?

[quote name='karmapolice620']If your signing on with your ex's account...then obviously she would be a member right? You say that you miss her and you are obviously sad about her breaking up with you for an older man. Now while I can identify with you and could POSSIBLY feel compassion, I feel I can not with these conditions.

3. If you think she will ever take you back after bad mouthing her and such on HER account on a website she visited (visits?) frequently then you are sadly mistaken
4. Most people that post about lost loves or bitchy girlfriends, their partners dont really know about this site so it would never reach their eyes
5. Why dont you get your own account and post annonymous so she doesnt know its you? If you feel your a part of this community you wouldnt use her name to get our compassion.

Dont use someone elses SN to badmouth them...its just not cool. That would be like me getting on my ex's AIM account and bitching out her bestfriends just to get back...Its not cool. You will get over her and find someone (most likely) better...Im not bad mouthing the actual 6669 just stating that usually people find others that they get along with better, have more in common with, etc., etc.[/quote]

The question is, is this just 6669 (the girl we know) posting (see: avatar/sig). I only say that because of this post. I've never seen any indication that this account belonged to a guy/her bf. She said he made his own account, so why would he still be "posting under her username"? Seems kinda weird to me, but hey whatever.

[quote name='Scorch']And playing the role of JSweeney tonight.. Scorch!

Seriously, dude, #1 - if you're drunk at what apparently is a very young age (since you said she's dating an older guy that's 20), you have issues. More importantly, I don't think you're drunk at all, since you're perfectly coherent without typos.[/quote]

Some people can type just fine drunk, stoned, or whatever.

Bad logic!

[quote name='moiety'][quote name='karmapolice620']If your signing on with your ex's account...then obviously she would be a member right? You say that you miss her and you are obviously sad about her breaking up with you for an older man. Now while I can identify with you and could POSSIBLY feel compassion, I feel I can not with these conditions.

Dont use someone elses SN to badmouth them...its just not cool. That would be like me getting on my ex's AIM account and bitching out her bestfriends just to get back...Its not cool. You will get over her and find someone (most likely) better...Im not bad mouthing the actual 6669 just stating that usually people find others that they get along with better, have more in common with, etc., etc.[/quote]

The question is, is this just 6669 (the girl we know) posting (see: avatar/sig). I only say that because of this post. I've never seen any indication that this account belonged to a guy/her bf. She said he made his own account, so why would he still be "posting under her username"? Seems kinda weird to me, but hey whatever.[/quote]

I love how a simple topic like this could be turned into an f'ing conspiricy theory.

Two different people have used that accoutn. 2 different types of personalities have posted on that account. I saw the switch myself many times. Try and feel bad for the guy and not think that he got dumped in Area 51

[quote name='Sartori'][quote name='Scorch']And playing the role of JSweeney tonight.. Scorch!

Seriously, dude, #1 - if you're drunk at what apparently is a very young age (since you said she's dating an older guy that's 20), you have issues. More importantly, I don't think you're drunk at all, since you're perfectly coherent without typos.[/quote]

Bad logic![/quote]

Really, about half my posts on the weekend are after I've been drinking. I don't think anyone notices the difference. For instance, like right now.

Meh...just go win a national championship...that's what I did last time I got dumped in a serious relationship. Anger, Fear, Aggression...dark side my ass...

But really, don't sweat it, lots more fish in the sea, curl up with a good game and play your worries away.

(edit: this thread also reminds me how much I want to drink but how much I suffer afterwards...man, I want a beer...)

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='Sartori'][quote name='Scorch']And playing the role of JSweeney tonight.. Scorch!

Bad logic![/quote]

Really, about half my posts on the weekend are after I've been drinking. I don't think anyone notices the difference. For instance, like right now.[/quote]

Actually we do, sometimes your posts are a bit looser when you are intoxicated, but yes your spelling as sentence structure does not suffer because of it.

I love you 6669! Marry me!! The female 6669... not the male one. Aw hell, it doesn't matter. Beggars can't be choosers.

[quote name='btw1217']I love you 6669! Marry me!! The female 6669... not the male one. Aw hell, it doesn't matter. Beggars can't be choosers.[/quote]

Wow, this thread just got a little weirder. :lol:

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='Sartori'][quote name='Scorch']And playing the role of JSweeney tonight.. Scorch!

Bad logic![/quote]

Really, about half my posts on the weekend are after I've been drinking. I don't think anyone notices the difference. For instance, like right now.[/quote]

I got smashed and I had to tell my friends I was drunk when I was talking to them. My friend on the other hand has absolutely no coordination when drunk.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='Sartori'][quote name='Scorch']And playing the role of JSweeney tonight.. Scorch!

Bad logic![/quote]

Actually we do, sometimes your posts are a bit looser when you are intoxicated, but yes your spelling as sentence structure does not suffer because of it.[/quote]

:lol: True. I forget sometimes.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='Sartori'][quote name='Scorch']And playing the role of JSweeney tonight.. Scorch!

Bad logic![/quote]

Actually we do, sometimes your posts are a bit looser when you are intoxicated, but yes your spelling as sentence structure does not suffer because of it.[/quote]

:lol: True. I forget sometimes.[/quote]

The scary thing is that I don't even remember writing that. :shock: :D

c'mon big guy :D u can do it...if she changes like that and forgets about ppl at the drop of a hat, then she wasnt worth it, better sooner than later, u dont need a fake person in ur life like that :)..shes dating a 20 yr old loser? so wat! at least u kno u have more brains that some dickwad whos dating a girl who isnt even legal! (presuming shes under 17-18 ) big bad-add 20 yr old prolly cudnt get a girl on his own so he had 2 rob the cradle neawys...dont wry about it pal :D! chin up, pull up some pr0n, and rest assured at the fact that u can get girls ur age and dont have to go 2 a playground 2 net ur bootay

Well, this looks like it has run it's course. I guess there's no reason to kick a dead horse a few more times.

[quote name='JSweeney']Well, this looks like it has run it's course. I guess there's no reason to kick a dead horse a few more times.[/quote]

Sure there is. Eventually the girlfriend will see this and all hell is going to break loose. You don't want to miss that. :twisted:

[quote name='JSweeney']Well, this looks like it has run it's course. I guess there's no reason to kick a dead horse a few more times.[/quote]

Come on, do it! do it! :rofl:

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='JSweeney']Well, this looks like it has run it's course. I guess there's no reason to kick a dead horse a few more times.[/quote]

Sure there is. Eventually the girlfriend will see this and all hell is going to break loose. You don't want to miss that. :twisted:[/quote]

Possible but I don't think she'll pop in, she's been gone for a while.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='JSweeney']Well, this looks like it has run it's course. I guess there's no reason to kick a dead horse a few more times.[/quote]

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='JSweeney']Well, this looks like it has run it's course. I guess there's no reason to kick a dead horse a few more times.[/quote]

Sure there is. Eventually the girlfriend will see this and all hell is going to break loose. You don't want to miss that. :twisted:[/quote]

Possible but I don't think she'll pop in, she's been gone for a while.[/quote]

She could care less about games. She's probably eating a cock sandwich right about now.

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='JSweeney']Well, this looks like it has run it's course. I guess there's no reason to kick a dead horse a few more times.[/quote]

She could care less about games. She's probably eating a cock sandwich right about now.[/quote]

*looks at watch*

Yep, right about now.

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='JSweeney']Well, this looks like it has run it's course. I guess there's no reason to kick a dead horse a few more times.[/quote]

She could care less about games. She's probably eating a cock sandwich right about now.[/quote]

*looks at watch*

Yep, right about now.[/quote]

:rofl:

Tough luck. It should happen to everyone at least once and it will only make you stronger. There's plenty of girls out there. I can't walk a block in NYC in the summertime without seeing someone I'd show it to....

[quote name='javeryh']Tough luck. It should happen to everyone at least once and it will only make you stronger. There's plenty of girls out there. I can't walk a block in NYC in the summertime without seeing someone I'd show it to....[/quote]

Well, that is New York City. I mean, the poor peons in Bumfuck, Arkansas probably don't have the same pool of talent to fish from.

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='javeryh']Tough luck. It should happen to everyone at least once and it will only make you stronger. There's plenty of girls out there. I can't walk a block in NYC in the summertime without seeing someone I'd show it to....[/quote]

Well, that is New York City. I mean, the poor peons in Bumfuck, Arkansas probably don't have the same pool of talent to fish from.[/quote]

I know where I'm going for spring break :lol:

at least you found out before you were married or had children. If you are unhappy with the way she is now at least you haven't been tied to her for the rest of your life.....

[quote name='tyecko']Are there any pics on CAG of 6669?[/quote]

:lol: I'm surprised it took this long for someone to ask.

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='tyecko']Are there any pics on CAG of 6669?[/quote]

:lol: I'm surprised it took this long for someone to ask.[/quote]

Well, is there? I'm dying to see the chick that has this guy all worked up.

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='tyecko']Are there any pics on CAG of 6669?[/quote]

Well, is there? I'm dying to see the chick that has this guy all worked up.[/quote]

Come to think of it, so am I.

Who IS this mystery woman :?:

[quote name='kaji7p56']Women=Pain

but

Sluts=Fun.

Go have some fun fellow CAG, and enjoy your youth. Don't worry about relationships until you are 30 or older.[/quote]

Good God that's good advice.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='kaji7p56']Women=Pain

but

Sluts=Fun.

Go have some fun fellow CAG, and enjoy your youth. Don't worry about relationships until you are 30 or older.[/quote]

Good God that's good advice.[/quote]

word!

[quote name='Staind204']I know how you feel, my gf of 18 months just dumped me 4 days before valentines day. "Its not you, its me"... how original.[/quote]

dont worry, time to find another. its part of life

[quote name='btw1217'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='tyecko']Are there any pics on CAG of 6669?[/quote]

Well, is there? I'm dying to see the chick that has this guy all worked up.[/quote]

Who IS this mystery woman :?:[/quote]

4 replies to one question, will anyone ever answer

[quote name='NegativeZero'][quote name='btw1217'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='tyecko']Are there any pics on CAG of 6669?[/quote]

4 replies to one question, will anyone ever answer[/quote]

She was a female user who use to visit this site for a time.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='NegativeZero'][quote name='btw1217'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='tyecko']Are there any pics on CAG of 6669?[/quote]

4 replies to one question, will anyone ever answer[/quote]

She was a female user who use to visit this site for a time.[/quote]

I understand that. I want a picture of the female user who used to visit this site for a time.

[quote name='ItsTrueItsTrue92']Shaq-fu that bitch.

Get a new girl quickly. You'll feel better and she'll feel worse.[/quote]

Yes, because you want to run out and follow the advice given by some anonymous guy on a message board that lacks the imagination to come up with an interesting screename and rather uses a catch phrase of a professional wrestler.
Yeah, I bet golden drops of knowledge are really going to flow from that stagnant creek.

[quote name='NegativeZero'][quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='kaji7p56']Women=Pain

but

Sluts=Fun.

word![/quote]

For some. Not for all. For some of us, sex isn't an Atari game where we try to see how many we can score.

[quote name='Death2Sanity'][quote name='NegativeZero'][quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='kaji7p56']Women=Pain

but

Sluts=Fun.

word![/quote]

For some. Not for all. For some of us, sex isn't an Atari game where we try to see how many we can score.[/quote]

Very true. Some of us really don't want festering boils and other such nastiness gumming up the equipment. Of course, other nice benefit is that you don't have to worry quite as much about some psychotic chick wanting to cut off your twigs and berries as well.

[quote name='JSweeney']To quote Nintendo:
"Quality over Quantity". :)[/quote]

Yeah, but then wouldn't you just keep dating a new version of the same girl over and over again. :twisted:

[quote name='Death2Sanity'][quote name='NegativeZero'][quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='kaji7p56']Women=Pain

but

Sluts=Fun.

word![/quote]

For some. Not for all. For some of us, sex isn't an Atari game where we try to see how many we can score.[/quote]

It's not about high score, but more about just pursuring what both parties want without weeping our eyes out and pretending like we're going to blow our brains out over some bitch. Your right, it's not always the way to go, but after breaking up with my last girlfriend, I'm really sick of serious relationships. To each their own.

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='JSweeney']To quote Nintendo:

Yeah, but then wouldn't you just keep dating a new version of the same girl over and over again. :twisted:[/quote]

Once you've had steak, you don't want to go back to hot dogs.

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='JSweeney']To quote Nintendo:

Yeah, but then wouldn't you just keep dating a new version of the same girl over and over again. :twisted:[/quote]

Once you've had steak, you don't want to go back to hot dogs.[/quote]

You would get sick of streak and want a nice hot dog once in awhile though. :twisted:

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='JSweeney']To quote Nintendo:

:rofl:

As that one really drunk guy on the first page said: manofpeace20 is back.......and it is good timing apparently. I can help you out with this. I broke up with my girlfriend of 4 years in January, so I can give you views from the other side. I also been dumped before too, so I can give you pointers.

Being the dumpee, I know you feel like your heart is being ripped in two and there is nothing you can do about it, but there is. First, DO NOT CALL HER OR INITIATE CONVERSATION UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!! I cannot stress this enough, and you will thank me someday for it. Next, go out with your friends and see some movies or whatever it is that is fun for you. Basically, take your mind off being in self pity mode and go out and have fun. You never know, you may meet someone else that is really cool you may want to date. I know that seems difficult, and it is. But nothing good can come of sitting at home doing nothing. Remember, she is having fun so why can't you?

As the dumper, she is looking for something different. Sadly, there is nothing you can really do, as the ball is completely in her court. Calling her and crying how much you miss her will make you seem pathetic. Trust me, I learned this the hard way. As for the 20 year old bum, I bet it is just a way to escape. Were you behaving in a restricting way? Anyhow, just play it cool and DO NOT CALL HER!!!!!!

Hope this helps.

bread's done
Back