Delete! Recieved today!

I say wait 2 weeks from the day the payment was made. If there has been no response or nothing recieved, file a complaint woith Paypal.

I traded with him before and got my stuff real fast, and he didn't strike me as a scammer. There is always the possibility that something personal could've happened to i guess...

I'd say the 23 positive feedback speaks for itself. Things come up, ya know. Give him/her some time, and keep trying to get in touch. If 2 weeks go by without a response, work towards getting your money back.

Also, bear in mind the KillerQueen's profile states that her MSN (not AIM) screenname is PullZeStrings.

~HotShotX

The thing that worries me is the fact that KillerQueen was on the day after I sent and didn't respond to me. If something happened, s/he could have told me the day s/he was on.

Also, it IS AIM, not MSN.
killerqueenqx6.png

[quote name='HotShotX']I'd say the 23 positive feedback speaks for itself. Things come up, ya know. Give him/her some time, and keep trying to get in touch. If 2 weeks go by without a response, work towards getting your money back.

Also, bear in mind the KillerQueen's profile states that her MSN (not AIM) screenname is PullZeStrings.

~HotShotX[/quote]

Some people don't like communicating very much so I wouldn't start to worry just yet. I've had instances where I'd receive no communication during the entire transaction (like confirming that they received payment or when they shipped the item) but after it was completed, feedback was left and everything was well.

If you paid on Saturday, it is possible that the item wasn't shipped until Monday if they dropped it off at USPS too late in the day (since many USPS locations have their last pickup early in the afternoon on Saturdays). I'd probably give it a few more days.

Yeah, it is AIM, not MSN, my bad. As for the "log in the next day with no response", it happens. I've had people take two days to get back to me on PMs, despite logging in a few times.

I still say wait the 2 weeks. :) Also, if you read the cag forums a bit, you'll find a few nightmare stories about PayPal siding with the Buyer EVERY time, even if they were wrong. So I wouldn't worry too much.

~HotShotX

Did you ask him/her to send an email when the games were shipped out? If not then maybe he/she doesn't know you're waiting for some type of confirmation.

I'm pretty sure s/he said it would be sent Priority w/ DC.
[quote name='rowe']Did you ask him/her to send an email when the games were shipped out? If not then maybe he/she doesn't know you're waiting for some type of confirmation.[/quote]

[quote name='gimmepilotwings']I'd be worried if the 7th was the last time they logged in. I'd still give it another week or so to make sure.[/QUOTE]

Why? People don't live on CheapAssGamer.

But you would think that someone who was trying to sell as much as they could because they want a car and car insurance would log in more.
[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Why? People don't live on CheapAssGamer.[/quote]

[quote name='naes']But you would think that someone who was trying to sell as much as they could because they want a car and car insurance would log in more.[/QUOTE]

Based on that logic, you would think the individual would be out working instead of sitting at CAG.

Touche. But logging in to respond to people you've sold stuff to should be something you should do, even with a job.
[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Based on that logic, you would think the individual would be out working instead of sitting at CAG.[/quote]

I don't think you should worry. Unless it's for an insane amount of money I don't see someone with a 23 - 100% positive feedback scamming anyone. That sounds like a fairly well established CAG.

Creating a thread to address this issue wasn't necessary.

This is the time of year for vacations...Maybe they are on one this week...I'd wait till at least next Friday, then contact paypal

Well, judging on other responses, it seems that the timing may have been a bit off, but I still should have asked.
[quote name='Rodimus Donut']Creating a thread to address this issue wasn't necessary.[/quote]

[quote name='naes']Well, judging on other responses, it seems that the timing may have been a bit off, but I still should have asked.[/quote]

Agreed. It's always a good thing to be informed.

~HotShotX

2 weeks after payment made is where I would draw the line and start to question things.

It wouldnt have been that hard to have said got the payment, going out asap etc etc.

[quote name='naes']Well, judging on other responses, it seems that the timing may have been a bit off, but I still should have asked.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, I do agree you should be informed and if your uncertian you definatly should ask. My big complaint is I always found it taboo to complain about people I'm dealing with in posts unless you're certian they really did scam you. I don't like naming names. I would've asked the question without revealing who it is I'm dealing with. I know I wouldn't appreciate it if someone was posting our business on the threads (unless I deserved it). I realize he/she haven't logged in for a week but try to keep it on PMs as much as possible, for all you know they already shipped it and the mail has just been slow.

The only reason I used the name was because people who actually completed trades with him/her would probably be more willing to respond.
[quote name='Rodimus Donut']I'm sorry, I do agree you should be informed and if your uncertian you definatly should ask. My big complaint is I always found it taboo to complain about people I'm dealing with in posts unless you're certian they really did scam you. I don't like naming names. I would've asked the question without revealing who it is I'm dealing with. I know I wouldn't appreciate it if someone was posting our business on the threads (unless I deserved it). I realize he/she haven't logged in for a week but try to keep it on PMs as much as possible, for all you know they already shipped it and the mail has just been slow.[/quote]

[quote name='naes']The only reason I used the name was because people who actually completed trades with him/her would probably be more willing to respond.[/QUOTE]

Totally understandable :cool:

I bought a couple games off KillerQueen...and just speaking from my experience...she (i'll just refer to the queen as she lol) sent me an offer...which I declined...but I decided that about the next week or so, I wanted to buy the games. So I got in touch with her, but I didn't hear back from her for almost a week because she said she had some family stuff going on. After that, I received my games shortly thereafter, so maybe the stuff came back up? I don't know but just thought I'd throw that out there for ya man

Thanks for the info. :)
[quote name='beane316']I bought a couple games off KillerQueen...and just speaking from my experience...she (i'll just refer to the queen as she lol) sent me an offer...which I declined...but I decided that about the next week or so, I wanted to buy the games. So I got in touch with her, but I didn't hear back from her for almost a week because she said she had some family stuff going on. After that, I received my games shortly thereafter, so maybe the stuff came back up? I don't know but just thought I'd throw that out there for ya man[/quote]

Ive been scammed on CAG from NYPrimus4. Please everyone stay away. Still says hes sending my package. BEWARE! Hes on GameTZ also with the same name. Dont even talk to him.

[quote name='Ribbercage']Ive been scammed on CAG from NYPrimus4. Please everyone stay away. Still says hes sending my package. BEWARE! Hes on GameTZ also with the same name. Dont even talk to him.[/QUOTE]

That's some compelling evidence.

Why don't you report it to the mods?
[quote name='Ribbercage']Ive been scammed on CAG from NYPrimus4. Please everyone stay away. Still says hes sending my package. BEWARE! Hes on GameTZ also with the same name. Dont even talk to him.[/quote]

If you like her you have to wait atleast 1 week before calling.

You need to plant the seed, then let it grow into a plant, then you fuck the plant.

Many people don't communicate, that isn't always a sign to panic. Some people I've dealt with on eBay never said they got payment, never said they shipped, never did anything. Game showed up soon after. Really, some people just don't care to keep in touch but aren't necessarily scammers.

Give it a little more time and PayPal sides with the buyer 99.9% of the time even if they are 100% at fault.

[quote name='Ribbercage']Ive been scammed on CAG from NYPrimus4. Please everyone stay away. Still says hes sending my package. BEWARE! Hes on GameTZ also with the same name. Dont even talk to him.[/quote]

Heard the same info in a different thread too..

Hopefully you get your stuff naes, but as stated before me with 23+ trades i don't think ordering was wrong but i guess they could've either forgotten or simply have other matters on their mind now..

Yeah, many times I don't bother responding unnecessarily because... it's unnecessary. Maybe he/she sent media mail, which takes quite a bit of time.

Speaking of feedback, it's not always a good indication. I recently had a lot of trouble with a user with 22 feedback.

According to their tradelist they just got their license. So first, this kid is young.

It's summer time, so the kid should have the time to ship out almost any day, unless they're working two jobs. But kids with their licenses during summer time may be enjoying goofing off and aren't wanting to run to the PO at your convenience, rather when they feel like it.

As for getting back to you, have you sent a PM to check the status of the trade? I'm a space cadet with a lot of things. I'll read PMs and then think I've replied, only to check my sent file later, to see I never did. So maybe they thought they told you, "hey naes your stuff is in the mail." *shrugs*

Shoot them a PM, ask what's going on, and go from there.

We CAGs are all going to have to pull together in these hard times. We've been left to fend for ourselves with Shrikes retirement. *sniff sniff* But I'm so glad for him. Freedom is a wonderful thing. =D

They promised Priority w/ DC and would send ASAP.
[quote name='Vinny']Yeah, many times I don't bother responding unnecessarily because... it's unnecessary. Maybe he/she sent media mail, which takes quite a bit of time.
[/quote]

I did send a PM, but they haven't even been online!
[quote name='guinaevere']As for getting back to you, have you sent a PM to check the status of the trade? I'm a space cadet with a lot of things. I'll read PMs and then think I've replied, only to check my sent file later, to see I never did. So maybe they thought they told you, "hey naes your stuff is in the mail." *shrugs*
[/quote]

They still haven't been online. I'm really starting to get worried. I probably shouldn't... But... Not on AIM, not on CAG...

[quote name='naes']They still haven't been online. I'm really starting to get worried. I probably shouldn't... But... Not on AIM, not on CAG...[/QUOTE]

Maybe they're dead. Better leave negative feedback.

Patience is a virtue (yes, I'm entirely too impatient as well, so I understand).

Stuff happens. Work. Life. Sometimes getting to the post office doesn't happen. Give them time, then contact them again. You have 30 days (iirc) for Paypal.

I plan on doing that tomorrow.
[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Did you PM a moderator to bring it to their attention?[/quote]

I just wanted to add my two cents. I sold her/him Rogue Galaxy a few weeks ago, and it was the slowest transaction I have ever had here on CAG. Took days to respond to me and then took a few more days to decide, then a few more to pay... Everything worked out in the end, though. Good luck, OP.

I'm pretty sure I've dealt with this person before.

I bought Destroy All Humans 2 for $12 I believe. Quick shipping...I didn't have any problems at all with him/her.

[quote name='dragonreborn23']I just wanted to add my two cents. I sold her/him Rogue Galaxy a few weeks ago, and it was the slowest transaction I have ever had here on CAG. Took days to respond to me and then took a few more days to decide, then a few more to pay... Everything worked out in the end, though. Good luck, OP.[/quote]

i hate having to wait for a reply but ive never dealt with the killerqueen

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Maybe they're dead. Better leave negative feedback.[/quote]
icon8.gif
ugh, didnt send game out, died, didnt tell their mom to take care of it, buyer beware

bread's done
Back