delete

hootie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Seems like there's too many immature people on this site trying to grow a larger e-penis for me to post any more topics in the off-topic forum.

:roll:

[quote name='tiredfornow']I've always hoped for being the dumbest CAG ever. :( :([/QUOTE]
Don't worry - if you try hard enough, you could give him a run for his money yet. Just start making random extraneous OTTs and second-rate basketball threads where the first post is upwards of 90% the fuck symbol, and you'll be on your way!

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Yeah, like basketball drafts.[/quote]
pwned?

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Don't worry - if you try hard enough, you could give him a run for his money yet. Just start making random extraneous OTTs and second-rate basketball threads where the first post is upwards of 90% the fuck symbol, and you'll be on your way![/quote]

I dont even like basketball, and Im never around to make a new OTT, so I guess I'll just remain a cool guy. :D :D

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Yeah, like basketball drafts.[/quote]

Since you have no idea what its like to be a hardcore Boston sports fan, I'm not even going to bother to argue with you about that.

[quote name='hootie']Since you have no idea what its like to be a hardcore Boston sports fan, I'm not even going to bother to argue with you about that.[/QUOTE]
Trust me, you don't know suffering until you've been a Detroit Lions fan.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Trust me, you don't know suffering until you've been a Detroit Lions fan.[/QUOTE]

What's a lions fan? Is that like a unicorn?

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']What's a lions fan? Is that like a unicorn?[/QUOTE]
Almost. Lions fans are rarer, and usually more cynical and depressed.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Almost. Lions fans are rarer, and usually more cynical and depressed.[/quote]Or wear bags over their heads.
bag_head.jpg

bread's done
Back