delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in Darkstalkers Chronicles, Hokuto no Ken, Garou PS2 and The Rumble Fish.

From your wants list I only have a 360 points card. I have a bit of cash though. If you're seriously interested in working something out I can send you a list of my games that aren't on my tradelist as well. Let me know.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Interested in Darkstalkers Chronicles, Hokuto no Ken, Garou PS2 and The Rumble Fish.

From your wants list I only have a 360 points card. I have a bit of cash though. If you're seriously interested in working something out I can send you a list of my games that aren't on my tradelist as well. Let me know.[/quote]

You have good taste in games my friend, but unfortunately those are in talks with another CAG at the moment. Sorry about that...

[quote name='distgfx']You have good taste in games my friend, but unfortunately those are in talks with another CAG at the moment. Sorry about that...[/QUOTE]

No problem man, if that falls through let me know.

[quote name='nsdcx']How much for orange box (360)?[/quote]

• I will respond to "how much for...?" with a generic "Make an offer"
;)

[quote name='starmask2k3']have much for NGS CE or CML or AITD for XBOX 360[/quote]

NGS CE isn't for sale, sorry. Even if it was, I'd want a ridiculous amount since it's one of my favorite games, lol. As for AitD, since I didn't see it on your list, I'm assuming you think I have it but I'm looking for the game, I don't have it.

[quote name='distgfx']NGS CE isn't for sale, sorry. Even if it was, I'd want a ridiculous amount since it's one of my favorite games, lol. As for AitD, since I didn't see it on your list, I'm assuming you think I have it but I'm looking for the game, I don't have it.[/QUOTE]

i have it sealed be willing to trade it to u for NGS CE please

[quote name='starmask2k3']i have it sealed be willing to trade it to u for NGS CE please[/quote]

I sympathize with you wanting to get NGS, it's a damned good game, but I value it too much to sell it or trade it away at the moment.

[quote name='distgfx']I sympathize with you wanting to get NGS, it's a damned good game, but I value it too much to sell it or trade it away at the moment.[/QUOTE]

can i please be the first to get it from u and if we did a deal would u be willing to ship out first

[quote name='starmask2k3']can i please be the first to get it from u and if we did a deal would u be willing to ship out first[/quote]

Can't make any promises on that one, I bought it the day it came out and haven't wanted to trade/sell it since. I just put it up there if a really good deal were to come around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back