Delete

^^Sorry but I already have MW2 (thats how I have the COD Classic Voucher). Checked your list and did not see anything. Would do all paypal depending on the offer.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Sorry to say NJ, but you can't sell or wheel and deal vouchers like the CoD Classic. You will have to give it away, per the rules....[/QUOTE]

Actually the rules do not state that I cannot sell a game download. They say no beta sales and no iTunes code sales (unless proof that they are from a card). It is also common knowledge that the hardened and prestige editions have these codes in them so as to not raise any suspicion that it is in any way fake. I have over 70+ feedback as to prove that I am trust worthy as well.

Edit: Also, I shot a pm to Shrike and he agreed with me that it was ok to sell/trade :) . I guess I will thank you for a bump.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kross036']ah, what the heck. CML for the TE.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='docvinh']Cml for the stick.[/QUOTE]

Sorry fellas but I did not see anything.

[quote name='NJMane']Actually the rules do not state that I cannot sell a game download. They say no beta sales and no iTunes code sales (unless proof that they are from a card). It is also common knowledge that the hardened and prestige editions have these codes in them so as to not raise any suspicion that it is in any way fake. I have over 70+ feedback as to prove that I am trust worthy as well.

Edit: Also, I shot a pm to Shrike and he agreed with me that it was ok to sell/trade :) . I guess I will thank you for a bump.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, my mistake. It does indeed say beta codes, I was thinking download codes as a whole for some reason.

Anyway, free bump once again.

[quote name='NJMane']Actually the rules do not state that I cannot sell a game download. They say no beta sales and no iTunes code sales (unless proof that they are from a card). It is also common knowledge that the hardened and prestige editions have these codes in them so as to not raise any suspicion that it is in any way fake. I have over 70+ feedback as to prove that I am trust worthy as well.

Edit: Also, I shot a pm to Shrike and he agreed with me that it was ok to sell/trade :) . I guess I will thank you for a bump.[/QUOTE]

wow... in yo face...
at least he was humble about it.
free bump

[quote name='pokemon_friends']how much for ipods?[/QUOTE]

Well I just sold the 60GB White. As for the 30GB Black it seems as though the prices are a bit erratic. Price seems to be from $75-$100 plus shipping on ebay.

bread's done
Back