Delete.

[quote name='gargus']Finally cheap enough for me to get. I went to walmart near me though and evidently they wont price match their own website prices for whatever reason so had to order online. Was 33.85 after tax and 1.97 shipping.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, kind of ridiculous when you refuse to price match your own website. And this item doesn't qualify for free site to store shipping.

[quote name='TheSecretBaldwin']LOL I clicked thru thinking it was for Codblops. I'll wait for now on MW2 - I'm hoping for a Steam deal during their BF week :)[/QUOTE]

I was intially going to wait for it steam sale also but since steam's price is still 60 bucks even if they did 50% sale (which I dont see them doing for this title) its still almost the same price after tax and shipping. Plus I like having a physical product. Hell modern warfare is still 30 bucks on steam and its 3 years old.

[quote name='gargus']Plus I like having a physical product.[/QUOTE]You still have to activate the product on Steam and use Steam to play MW2 so the "physical product" here is a just a bit of theatrics.

[quote name='spuffin']You still have to activate the product on Steam and use Steam to play MW2 so the "physical product" here is a just a bit of theatrics.[/QUOTE]

yes i believe the pc version of mw2 is a steamworks game (can be activated on your steam account and you can install right from your retail disc, but can also download to install once it's activated)

[quote name='seether254']lol who doesnt have this game yet?[/QUOTE]

I don't, waiting below $30. Mainly the only reason is it sold so many copies that I can wait to get it for dirt cheap 2nd hand or through MSRP price reduction.

I got MW1 for $9 when Blockbuster was doing those clear case memorial day sales.

[quote name='spuffin']You still have to activate the product on Steam and use Steam to play MW2 so the "physical product" here is a just a bit of theatrics.[/QUOTE]

Dont know why I bother saying anything on here, all you do is get someone with a huge ego and no self esteem feel the need to one up you all the time.

Forget I said anything then. Ill just remove my links, the title and not bother putting anymore deals up I find.

[quote name='gargus']Dont know why I bother saying anything on here, all you do is get someone with a huge ego and no self esteem feel the need to one up you all the time.

Forget I said anything then. Ill just remove my links, the title and not bother putting anymore deals up I find.[/QUOTE]

wow dude, the guy was kind of a dick but your "i'm taking my ball and going home" response is like 3rd grade.

[quote name='confoosious']wow dude, the guy was kind of a dick but your "i'm taking my ball and going home" response is like 3rd grade.[/QUOTE]

Seems to be par for the course for this guy. Always see him ranting over in the Other sections of CAG. Needs to look in the mirror when it comes to people with huge ego's.

[quote name='gargus']Dont know why I bother saying anything on here, all you do is get someone with a huge ego and no self esteem feel the need to one up you all the time.

Forget I said anything then. Ill just remove my links, the title and not bother putting anymore deals up I find.[/QUOTE]
Whoa whoa whoa dude. I'm just informing you that the "physical product" doesn't really get you anything in this case. I'm not one of the steam haters: proof

Take a step back from the forum and take a few breaths.

Edit: Also, confoosious called me a bit of a dick and I ain't even mad.

Before I forget, your wrong.

Got my copy today and playing it without steam. Downloaded the offline crack and plays without using steam. So its not theatrics, when I buy a game I want to own it and have my own copy of it. Its best not to run around saying things you dont know to be true, in other words, you get to eat a dick spacecowboy.

Now Im done in here. Smell ya later.

bread's done
Back