Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='PrinnyJ']do you give the people who took a survey their numbers at the end of the week or right after they take it?[/QUOTE]

My new policy is I send out the numbers on 7th for WEEK 1, 14th for WEEK 2, 21st for WEEK 3, and 28th for WEEK 4. Then after I send out the numbers I usually give about 48 hours for everyone to receive and contact me in case I missed them when sending out numbers. Then I announce the winning numbers. I do it that to ensure that I'm giving everyone a fair chance to redeem their number, since they only have a 5 day window to redeem it before I pick a new number.

So, say somebody did a survey the 29th. They'd wait longer for their number than somebody who did it the 6th.

[quote name='omipatrick']My new policy is I send out the numbers on 7th for WEEK 1, 14th for WEEK 2, 21st for WEEK 3, and 28th for WEEK 4. Then after I send out the numbers I usually give about 48 hours for everyone to receive and contact me in case I missed them when sending out numbers. Then I announce the winning numbers. I do it that to ensure that I'm giving everyone a fair chance to redeem their number, since they only have a 5 day window to redeem it before I pick a new number.

So, say somebody did a survey the 29th. They'd wait longer for their number than somebody who did it the 6th.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks.:D

[quote name='PrinnyJ']Cool, thanks.:D[/QUOTE]

No problem, I appreciate the community asking questions. This way I can clarify for everyone.

Congrats to AUGUST WEEK 1 Winner -

#227 - poopisgood007

Still waiting on #252

CAGs with the winning numbers have 4 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Please use the subject line - AUGUST WEEK 1 WINNER ###

#252 - jayengee

All AUGUST WEEK 1 Prizes have been claimed

Still plenty of prizes for AUGUST, so get those PMs in

#227 - poopisgood007

#252 - jayengee

All AUGUST WEEK 1 Prizes have been claimed

Numbers for AUGUST WEEK 2 have been sent out, I mistakenly labeled them AUGUST WEEK 1. But those numbers are WEEK 2 numbers. Sorry for the confusion.

AUGUST WEEK 2 Winners . . . #36 & #173

CAGs with the winning numbers have 5 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Please use the subject line - AUGUST WEEK 2 WINNER ###(Replace symbol with winning number)

Congrats to AUGUST WEEK 2 Winner -

#36 - Moopderp

#173 - Prinnyj

All AUGUST WEEK 2 Prizes have been claimed

[quote name='Progamer665']I never received a number for this week even though I did the survey.[/QUOTE]

That was AUGUST WEEK 2's contest, you're in it for WEEK 3.

At the top PM I sent you it says AUGUST WEEK 3. You were not overlooked, your number will be sent on the 21st and announce within 48 hours.

This looks interesting. Might give it a try and send a pm later this week. That's when I'll be able to participate within the 24-48 hour time frame.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']This looks interesting. Might give it a try and send a pm later this week. That's when I'll be able to participate within the 24-48 hour time frame.[/QUOTE]

You send a PM to get on the wait list, the actual time you take part in the survey differs. It usually takes 2 weeks to get a survey, currently anyway.

I know this has nothing to do with the contest, but I was wondering if anyone has the Best Buy Pre-Order bonus for Darksiders 2. I'm interested in buying it for like a fair price (60$ isn't a fair price).

WEEK 3 is winding down and looks like WEEK 4 is full, but if you're not currently not on the wait list get in on the SEPTEMBER contest. As always the SEPTEMBER Contest follows the same rules.

Any questions post here.

I'm waiting on 3 surveys to be completed before I send numbers out. I will send them out tomorrow regardless if they are filled out.

AUGUST WEEK 3 Winners . . . #78 & #104

CAGs with the winning numbers have 5 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Please use the subject line - AUGUST WEEK 3 WINNER ###(Replace symbol with winning number)

Congrats to AUGUST WEEK 3 Winner -

#104 - bubzers

Still waiting on #78

Please use the subject line - AUGUST WEEK 3 WINNER ###

#104 - bubzers

Still waiting on #78

#104 - bubzers

Still waiting on #78

CAGs with the winning numbers have 3 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Do Not forget this is an ongoing contest, so don't hesitate to send those PMs to get on the wait list.

Still waiting on winning #78, only a few days left to redeem number for 10$ AMAZON GC.

If #78 doesn't redeem their winning number, I will pick a new number from the pool of WEEK 3 numbers.

As always their will be a contest in the following month, SEPTEMBER will follow the same rules as AUGUST.

Still waiting on winning #78, only a few days left to redeem number for 10$ AMAZON GC.

If #78 doesn't redeem their winning number, I will pick a new number from the pool of WEEK 3 numbers.

As always their will be a contest in the following month, SEPTEMBER will follow the same rules as AUGUST.

Just waiting on one survey to be completed before I send out numbers for AUGUST WEEK 4.

I will also be announcing a new WEEK 3 winner the same time as WEEK 4, if #78 fails to redeem their prize.

SEPTEMBER's Contest starts today.

[quote name='omipatrick']Just waiting on one survey to be completed before I send out numbers for AUGUST WEEK 4.

I will also be announcing a new WEEK 3 winner the same time as WEEK 4, if #78 fails to redeem their prize.

SEPTEMBER's Contest starts today.[/QUOTE]

i'm kinda confused as how to enter,do i just PM you saying i wanna enter or do i go onto a survey website and give you the link???

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']i'm kinda confused as how to enter,do i just PM you saying i wanna enter or do i go onto a survey website and give you the link???[/QUOTE]

Send me a PM. I'll send you a link once I get to your number on the wait list.

All the numbers for WEEK 4 have been sent out, and I will be announcing winners within 48 hours.

I will also be announcing a new WEEK 3 Winner from the pool of WEEK 3 winners if #78 fails to redeem their prize.

SEPTEMBER's contest is starting strong. Thanks for the support.

AUGUST WEEK 4 Winners . . . #291 & #282

Also, NEW AUGUST WEEK 3 Winner . . . #100

Please use the subject line - AUGUST WEEK 4 WINNER ###(Replace symbol with winning number)

Congrats to AUGUST WEEK 4 Winner -

#282 - BornVillain

Still waiting on #291 & WEEK Winner #100

CAGs with the winning numbers have 3 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Please use the subject line - AUGUST WEEK 3/4 WINNER ###

Do Not forget this is an ongoing contest, so don't hesitate to send those PMs to get on the wait list.

I received my Amazon GC very quickly via email. Just tried it out and it worked perfectly just like the others. This is already my third time winning. Sign up to do one of those surveys it's very simple. Thanks once again omipatrick, for this great contest.

Congrats to AUGUST WEEK 4 & NEW AUGUST WEEK 3 Winner-

#282 - BornVillain WK4

#100 - tejadab WK3

Still waiting on #291

Please use the subject line - AUGUST WEEK 4 WINNER ###

Thanks omipatrick for running this great contest, got my gift card and redeemed it. Wish I had started doing this sooner, I am 1 for 1(even if I was the replacement winner), great odds and will get back on the waiting list to do again. Thanks!

Congrats to AUGUST WEEK 4 & NEW AUGUST WEEK 3 Winner-

#282 - BornVillain WK4

#100 - tejadab WK3

Still waiting on #291

CAGs with the winning numbers have 4 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Please use the subject line - AUGUST WEEK 4 WINNER ###

All prizes for AUGUST have been claimed. But the great thing about this contest every week there is a chance for 2 new winners. If you haven't already get those PMs in to me.

[quote name='zerosigmavirus']Thanks so much omipatrick. Received the giftcard rather quickly[/QUOTE]

Congrats, I strive to make people not to wait.

Keep those PMs coming if not already on the list.

I can get survey codes out a lot quicker if participants do the surveys quicker rather than waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back