Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the winning numbers are . . .

1. 9

2. 73

Please send me a PM with what prize you'd like, and an alternate prize if you come in second place. And we'll go from there.

I was wondering if everybody at CAG would prefer if I had more winners for the contest.

Like if there was a Grand prize of game/25$ AMAZON GC
then 3 second place winners who all get 10$ AMAZON GC?

Let me know when you PM and post on the forum.

[quote name='omipatrick']And the winning numbers are . . .

1. 9

2. 73

Please send me a PM with what prize you'd like, and an alternate prize if you come in second place. And we'll go from there.[/QUOTE]

I was #9

Thank you so much! The $30 Amazon GC will come in real handy.

omipatrick is the Truth!

[quote name='omipatrick']I was wondering if everybody at CAG would prefer if I had more winners for the contest.

Let me know when you PM and post on the forum.[/QUOTE]

I like that idea! :)

[quote name='omipatrick']I was wondering if everybody at CAG would prefer if I had more winners for the contest.

Let me know when you PM and post on the forum.[/QUOTE]

I'd prefer that . . . mostly because I didn't win lol

Thank you so much Omipatrick, I just received my $15 Amazon Gift Card prize and applied it to my account without a single problem! I'm so happy to have been one of the two winners, and love how quick and easy the survey was.

Good luck to the rest of you guys participating in the next contest! :D

Just a little FYI.

Once you receive a number for your survey, you have to wait 10 days. Then you can send another PM and be re-added to the waiting list. I'm not keeping track of who already entered and re adding them once I complete the initial round of people.

Also, surveys must be taken within 24 hours of receiving them. Otherwise they are no good and won't work for you. Please take them as soon as possible upon receiving them.

Sent out a couple more codes this morning, will have a few more later today. Remember 24 hours is how long they are good for, so please fill them out ASAP.

Keep sending your PMs to be added to the waiting list, it's looking like once I receive a PM it's a 6-7 day wait for a code. Don't be discourage if you don't hear from me right away I'm slowly but surely getting through all these private messages.

Thank you again.

Sent out a few more codes over the last 2 days.

Remember this is an ongoing contest that will happen every month until I'm no longer employed with this particular company. So; if you don't receive a survey February, you'll automatically be entered in March. And remember you can enter every 2 weeks, so after you do your first survey wait 10 days and send another PM. The same person can win 2 prizes if his/hers number is drawn.

Been lazy the last few days, but just sent out everyone's number who took the survey and more surveys.

Thanks again for all the help.

Just sent a few more PMs and possible winning numbers.

Remember hold onto those numbers, I will announce the winning numbers on 2/28.

Everyone who has filled out a survey the last couple days, I'll have your numbers to you by the end of the day.

Remember just send me a PM to be added to the wait list. Anybody who filled out a survey 2 or more weeks ago, send me another PM as you are eligible for the new contest.

All caught up with replying to people with their possible winning numbers.

Sent more surveys out, and reminder that you can enter again after you filled a survey if you wait 2 weeks.

Wait list is about 6-7 days.

Sent out more surveys

Halfway through the month, always accepting new people to the wait list.

If anybody has any suggestions on how I can better run this contests or better prizes or whatever post it I'm paying attention to this thread.

Thanks for the pm and opportunity I'd do it again feel free to add me to the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
As mention before this is an ongoing contest and will continue to be ongoing. The response has been great. Any ideas on how I can make this contest more appealing and get more people involved and enjoying this contest let me know.

Only a little over 10 days until February's contest is over, get those PMs in. If you don't get in on the Feb Contest you're automatically entered for the March contest.

Previous contestants feel free to re-entered if you'd like another chance if it's been 2 or more weeks.

Just an update.

I'm on vacation for the next 7 days, so I'll be unable to get codes. That means unless you are currently on the wait-list, any PM will be entered for the March contest. By the end of the day I will have everyone's numbers who participate in the last 48 hours.

Don't hesitate to send PMs, I'm gladly accepting March contestants.

[quote name='doodmandood']I like how you do it now actually. I don't think it should change.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the feedback

Alright, I'm back from vacation and have sent everyone their numbers. I won't have any codes until Friday. As I mentioned before no more new entries for February's contest any more PMs received will be entered for March. March's contest will be just like February's contest (1 Grand Prize, 3 1st Prizes).

Any questions, please post. My inbox fills quickly. Thanks again. I welcome any feedback.

PS. Is there anyway to change the title of this Thread? I'm not giving away games anymore, but rather AMAZON GCs? Moderator? I just want to change it to say "Survey for FREE AMAZON GIFT CARDS".

[quote name='daman22']so Im in and all set for this months contest, right? you Pmd mt the code already.[/QUOTE]

If you received a number with verification letters attached to it, then you are enter for this month.

[quote name='omipatrick']PS. Is there anyway to change the title of this Thread? I'm not giving away games anymore, but rather AMAZON GCs? Moderator? I just want to change it to say "Survey for FREE AMAZON GIFT CARDS".[/QUOTE]
If you want to change the title of the thread, click on EDIT on the first post, then click GO ADVANCED once the post changes to where you can edit it.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If you want to change the title of the thread, click on EDIT on the first post, then click GO ADVANCED once the post changes to where you can edit it.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much

[quote name='omipatrick']PS. Is there anyway to change the title of this Thread? I'm not giving away games anymore, but rather AMAZON GCs? Moderator? I just want to change it to say "Survey for FREE AMAZON GIFT CARDS".[/QUOTE]

Keep your post updated too.
Here is my offer I'm giving 2-3 codes out a day to PMs, and I'll give the people who complete these 3 minute surveys a number. At the end of the recording period for my shop I'll randomly select a number and give the winner a game from a list or their choice.
That's very confusing without knowing you changed the prize.

[quote name='zerosigmavirus']I pmed and never got any type of response[/QUOTE]

I only respond with a code, it's easier for me manage then. My inbox is nearly full. But I looked up your PM and you should receive a code within the next 2-3 days. I apologize for the wait, the response has been huge and I'm just plugging away at the waitlist everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back