Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to JANUARY WEEK 1 Winners -

#107 - tk_tymes

#21 - Burning Karma

All JANUARY WEEK 1 prizes have been claimed

Do Not forget this is an ongoing contest, so don't hesitate to send those PMs to get on the wait list.

Congrats to JANUARY WEEK 1 Winners -

#107 - tk_tymes

#21 - Burning Karma

All JANUARY WEEK 1 prizes have been claimed

Do Not forget this is an ongoing contest, so don't hesitate to send those PMs to get on the wait list.

[quote name='omipatrick']Here is my offer I'm giving 2-3 codes out a day to CAGs who PM me, and I'll give the people who complete these 5 minute surveys a number. I will randomly select two numbers weekly that are entitled 10$ AMAZON GC.

Rules:

1. Can only enter every 2 weeks from the same device/IP address. The site holds onto that information for 2 weeks.

2. Anybody who decides to be a troll and leave a negative response will ruin it for everyone else who entered for that particular week, but not the whole month.

3. You have to PM me for the code, this is just so I can monitor if the survey is being taken and taken correctly.

4. You must be a US resident.

5. When re-entering the contest PLEASE include in the PM the date you took the survey.

6. Surveys are only good for 24-48 hours, if you don not complete it in that time DO NOT TAKE the survey. PM me for a new code, otherwise it'll track your computer and your survey will be useless and you'll be unable to take one for another 2 weeks.

The site only asks for your name, phone number, zip code (has to be real zip code), and age. Which all can be made up for all I care.

When you PM me, you are added to the waiting list. It is first come, first served basis. I will not reply back to you, except with a survey code or your number for completing the survey. The waiting list ranges from 7-10 days, maybe longer depending on how many codes I can get. Questions should be directed to this thread, as that will not fill my inbox as the PMs for surveys need that room. The number you received comes with letters attached, that is your verification that the number I gave you is your number. I do not keep track of names, just the number and the letters.

And here are the winning DECEMBER numbers.

WEEK ONE:
- a. #298 - d_nash - 10$ AMAZON GC
- b. #79 - st4nd4u - 10$ AMAZON GC
WEEK TWO:
- a. #143 - BornVillain - 10$ AMAZON GC
- b. #291 - TarHeelTalent - 10$ AMAZON GC
WEEK THREE:
- a. #219 - FugueState - 10$ AMAZON GC
- b. #232 - Mirailink - 10$ AMAZON GC
WEEK FOUR:
- a. #18 - hotpocketninja - 10$ AMAZON GC
- b. #227 - CMoney - 10$ AMAZON GC

And here are the winning JANUARY numbers.

WEEK ONE:
- a. #107 - tk_tymes - 10$ AMAZON GC
- b. #21 - Burning Karma - 10$ AMAZON GC
WEEK TWO:
- a. - 10$ AMAZON GC
- b. - 10$ AMAZON GC
WEEK THREE:
- a. - 10$ AMAZON GC
- b. - 10$ AMAZON GC
WEEK FOUR:
- a. - 10$ AMAZON GC
- b. - 10$ AMAZON GC

Please contact me within 5 days with you EMAIL ADDRESS associated with your AMAZON account.

If you did not win, remember you are eligible 14 days after your last entry. So, wait 9-10 days then shoot me a PM to be added to the waiting list. If you haven't tried, it doesn't hurt.

JANUARY's Contest Starts 1/1/2013

FAQ:

Weekly drawing's cut-off date will be the 7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th (This is also the time I will be sending the numbers for the contest out) with the winner be announced 24-48 hours after. Numbers received during that week are the only eligible for that particular weekly drawing.

Prizes:

Weekly Drawing: 10$ AMAZON GC (2 Winners per week)

Final day of contest is the 28th of JANUARY, and winners will be announced within 48 hours. Happy Hunting CAGs.[/QUOTE]

2. Anybody who decides to be a troll and leave a negative response will ruin it for everyone else who entered for that particular week, but not the whole month.

I would do this until i read this. Why would you put blame on others if some troll does something. To each there own but that shocked me. :cold:

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']2. Anybody who decides to be a troll and leave a negative response will ruin it for everyone else who entered for that particular week, but not the whole month.

I would do this until i read this. Why would you put blame on others if some troll does something. To each there own but that shocked me. :cold:[/QUOTE]

Consider it nuclear deterrent, I've never had to actually use it. This contest has been going on for just about a year. Every contest has rules that are a little "iffy" to make it sure people don't harm the facilitator's intentions.

I'm sorry if people are turned off by this rule, but I need to make sure people don't corrupt the intended purpose of my contest.

Like I said this contest is a year old and I've been handing out almost 80$ a month in prizes the entire time (It started at like 55$ a month, I think). Ask the winners, ask the losers, ask anybody. It's a legit contest, and pretty easy to do. And the way I handle it is pretty legit.

I'm sorry you feel the way you do.

If you did not receive a number for WEEK 2 but did a survey for WEEK 2, please post on this thread.

Will be announcing a winner in 48 hours.

If you did not receive a number for WEEK 2 but did a survey for WEEK 2, please post on this thread.

Will be announcing a winner in 36 hours.

JANUARY WEEK 2 Winners . . . #65 & #203

CAGs with the winning numbers have 5 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Please use the subject line - JANUARY WEEK 2 WINNER ###(Replace symbol with winning number)

If you didn't win, try again ... it's free.

JANUARY WEEK 2 Winners . . . #65 & #203

CAGs with the winning numbers have 5 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Please use the subject line - JANUARY WEEK 2 WINNER ###(Replace symbol with winning number)

[quote name='omipatrick']JANUARY WEEK 2 Winners . . . #65 & #203

If you didn't win, try again ... it's free.[/QUOTE]
Holy crap, I won again!!!!!
:whee:

PMing you now oh great one....

[quote name='tejadab']Awesome, I won again as well! I love this contest! Thanks omipatrick![/QUOTE]
wow, this was my first time back too. :bouncy: :drool:

Congrats to JANUARY WEEK 2 Winners -

#65 - sunasun

#203 - tejadab

All JANUARY WEEK 2 prizes have been claimed

[quote name='omipatrick']Congrats to JANUARY WEEK 2 Winners -

#65 - sunasun

#203 - tejadab

Do Not forget this is an ongoing contest, so don't hesitate to send those PMs to get on the wait list.[/QUOTE]
redeemed my gift card, :bouncy:thanks omipatrick. This shit is real people.

#65 - sunasun

#203 - tejadab

thanks yet again omipatrick! redeemed my gift card and have won this a few times now, really can't say enough good things about this contest, very easy to do and very rewarding!

#65 - sunasun

#203 - tejadab

#65 - sunasun

#203 - tejadab

WEEK 3 numbers have been sent out. If you did not receive a number and did a survey for WEEK 3, post on this thread to let me know. Will announce a winner within 48 hours.

Get you PMs in to get on the wait list.

WEEK 3 numbers have been sent out. If you did not receive a number and did a survey for WEEK 3, post on this thread to let me know. Will announce a winner within 36 hours.

Get you PMs in to get on the wait list.

JANUARY WEEK 3 Winners . . . #663 & #824

Please use the subject line - JANUARY WEEK 3 WINNER ###(Replace symbol with winning number)

JANUARY WEEK 3 Winners . . . #663 & #824

Please use the subject line - JANUARY WEEK 3 WINNER ###(Replace symbol with winning number)

Congrats to JANUARY WEEK 3 Winner -

#824 - Moopderp

Still waiting on #663

Please use the subject line - JANUARY WEEK 3 WINNER ###

#824 - Moopderp

Still waiting on #663

#824 - Moopderp

Still waiting on #663

CAGs with the winning numbers have 2 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

[quote name='TheOfficialAGP']Whens the january week 4 giveaway?[/QUOTE]

WEEK 4 ends today, and I'll be sending out numbers for it later today.

You're on the wait list though. You'll get a survey for the FEBRUARY contest.

#824 - Moopderp

Still waiting on #663

CAGs with the winning numbers have 24 hours to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

[quote name='omipatrick']Congrats to JANUARY WEEK 3 Winner -

#824 - Moopderp

Still waiting on #663

CAGs with the winning numbers have 24 hours to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Please use the subject line - JANUARY WEEK 3 WINNER ###[/QUOTE]

If #663 doesn't answer, does that mean there'll be 3 winners for week 4? :p just hoping here.

Congrats to JANUARY WEEK 3 Winners -

#824 - Moopderp

#663 - plvl

All JANUARY WEEK 3 prizes have been claimed

[quote name='MigueelDnd']If #663 doesn't answer, does that mean there'll be 3 winners for week 4? :p just hoping here.[/QUOTE]

I typically announce a new number and give that number 72 hours to claim the prize. Then I let the first person still holding a number from the week of the survey claim the prize.

JANUARY WEEK 4 numbers have been sent out, and I will be announcing winners within 48 hours.

If you took a survey during WEEK 4 (Top of your SURVEY PM); but did not receive a number, post on this thread and I'll correct it.

[quote name='omipatrick']Just an FYI, there is an FEBRUARY contest WEEK 1 started yesterday[/QUOTE]

Do you keep people on your list for new surveys or should we request again?

[quote name='ilRadd']Do you keep people on your list for new surveys or should we request again?[/QUOTE]

I do keep people on the wait list. If you're already on it, no need to re-PM me. And if anyone has any questions whether or not they are on the list they just need to post on the thread.

ilRadd, you're not currently on the wait list though. Get a PM in.

JANUARY WEEK 4 numbers have been sent out, and I will be announcing winners within 24 hours.

If you took a survey during WEEK 4 (Top of your SURVEY PM); but did not receive a number, post on this thread and I'll correct it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back