Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
All OCTOBER WEEK 2 numbers have been sent out, will be announcing a winner within 48 hours.

Let me know if I overlooked your number on this thread.

So, I'm done picking numbers for SEPTEMBER WEEK 4.

Whoever still has their WEEK 4 number with the letters, PM me - SEPTEMBER WEEK 4 ### - and you can claim the prize.

First come, first serve.

[quote name='Falcongamer']Omni, I sent a while ago a pm for the next contest because I was asking if week 2 started[/QUOTE]

I don't usually go through PMs and read each one. I move up the list and reply to them I go through the wait list.

Questions should be directed to this thread.

Also, you can't enter every week. There is a 14 day waiting period between entries. Once you take the survey and receive you number, you need 14 days before re-entering. The websites holds onto information that will nullify you survey, resulting in your survey not counting for me. When you PM me, you're added to a wait list. When I get to you on the wait list is determine by how many people are before you, how many surveys I get, and how quickly people complete the surveys. So, you may PM in WEEK 2, but not get a survey until WEEK 4.

I hope that answers your questions. If not feel free for more specifics.

[quote name='omipatrick']So, I'm done picking numbers for SEPTEMBER WEEK 4.

Whoever still has their WEEK 4 number with the letters, PM me - SEPTEMBER WEEK 4 ### - and you can claim the prize.

First come, first serve.[/QUOTE]

Has the winner been decided yet? I sent a PM but have not heard back yet.

Keep the surveys coming, this is a great contest you have here omipatrick. :applause:

OCTOBER WEEK 2 Winners . . . #144 & #242

CAGs with the winning numbers have 5 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Please use the subject line - OCTOBER WEEK 2 WINNER ###(Replace symbol with winning number)

If you didn't win, try again ... it's free.

[quote name='omipatrick']I don't usually go through PMs and read each one. I move up the list and reply to them I go through the wait list.

Questions should be directed to this thread.

Also, you can't enter every week. There is a 14 day waiting period between entries. Once you take the survey and receive you number, you need 14 days before re-entering. The websites holds onto information that will nullify you survey, resulting in your survey not counting for me. When you PM me, you're added to a wait list. When I get to you on the wait list is determine by how many people are before you, how many surveys I get, and how quickly people complete the surveys. So, you may PM in WEEK 2, but not get a survey until WEEK 4.

I hope that answers your questions. If not feel free for more specifics.[/QUOTE]

Okay, that makes sense. So would that mean I would get a survey soon because since I have taken week 1, then week 3 should be available.

OCTOBER WEEK 2 Winners . . . #144 & #242

CAGs with the winning numbers have 5 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Please use the subject line - OCTOBER WEEK 2 WINNER ###(Replace symbol with winning number)

[quote name='omipatrick']OCTOBER WEEK 2 Winners . . . #144 & #242

If you didn't win, try again ... it's free.[/QUOTE]

Can I retake the survey if I change my IP address?

Congrats to OCTOBER WEEK 2 Winners -

#242 - Mockey0111

#144 - MiraiLink

All OCTOBER WEEK 2 prizes have been claimed

Do Not forget this is an ongoing contest, so don't hesitate to send those PMs to get on the wait list.

[quote name='AyyScooby']Can I retake the survey if I change my IP address?[/QUOTE]

Technically, you can do that.

I do monitor if they are being taken, so if you're survey doesn't go through you will not receive a number.

And you're still obligated to wait through the wait list process. And you must at least wait 10 days, just to be fair to everyone who does participate.

As long as you get that survey credit, I don't care what you do to increase your chances.

Congrats to OCTOBER WEEK 2 Winners -

#242 - Mockey0111

#144 - MiraiLink

All OCTOBER WEEK 2 prizes have been claimed

Do Not forget this is an ongoing contest, so don't hesitate to send those PMs to get on the wait list.

Just got back from a weekend vacation, will be sending out numbers for OCTOBER WEEK 3.

I will also begin sending out WEEK 4 surveys today.

OCTOBER WEEK 3 Winners . . . #79 & #219

Please use the subject line - OCTOBER WEEK 3 WINNER ###(Replace symbol with winning number)

Please use the subject line - OCTOBER WEEK 3 WINNER ###(Replace symbol with winning number)

[quote name='omipatrick']OCTOBER WEEK 3 Winners . . . #79 & #219

If you didn't win, try again ... it's free.[/QUOTE]

Awesome!!! Thanks! =D

[quote name='SgtRamirez']Are you continuing in November?[/QUOTE]

Yes, this contest happens every week. Until this thread is shut down by me, I will be holding this contest every week.

Congrats to OCTOBER WEEK 3 Winner -

#219 - severose

Still waiting on #79

CAGs with the winning numbers have 4 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Please use the subject line - OCTOBER WEEK 3 WINNER ###

[quote name='omipatrick']Congrats to OCTOBER WEEK 3 Winner -

#219 - severose[/QUOTE]

This guy is awesome, the contest was a bit hard for me to understand at first, but I understood in the end and it paid off!

Just got my $10.00 gift card, thanks to his pure awesomeness, thanks man! :D

Congrats to OCTOBER WEEK 3 Winners -

#219 - severose

#144 - Wal_Target

All OCTOBER WEEK 3 prizes have been claimed

#219 - severose

#144 - Wal_Target

#219 - severose

#144 - Wal_Target

#219 - severose

#144 - Wal_Target

Waiting a couple surveys to expire, then I'll send out numbers for WEEK 4.

Which means tomorrow starts the NOVEMBER contest WEEK 1.

Today starts the NOVEMBER contest.

If you're already on the wait list, do not send another entry. You're already on the wait list for the contest. If you're not sure if you're on the wait list, ask on this thread.

Will announce WEEK 4 winners within 24 hours.

[quote name='Severose']Am I on the wait list? I sent you a message a few days ago saying I was interested in entering again.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you are.

OCTOBER WEEK 4 Winners . . . #232 & #288

Please use the subject line - OCTOBER WEEK 4 WINNER ###(Replace symbol with winning number)

Please use the subject line - OCTOBER WEEK 4 WINNER ###(Replace symbol with winning number)

CAGs with the winning numbers have 4 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Congrats to OCTOBER WEEK 4 Winner -

#232 - jgiovanni

Still waiting on #288

Please use the subject line - OCTOBER WEEK 4 WINNER ###

Congrats to OCTOBER WEEK 4 Winner -

#232 - jgiovanni

Still waiting on #288

CAGs with the winning numbers have 3 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Please use the subject line - OCTOBER WEEK 4 WINNER ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back