Delete

NocturneManiac

CAGiversary!
*Dead*
*Congrats BriankLizard93!*

For those who don't know what I'm referring to, see this thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=323487

I got my email, which is weird since I've never bought anything from them directly. But I do own all of the Sims 3 games on PC, so maybe they go by registrations as well? :cool:

Anywho, I honestly don't want to actually get any of these games. I don't like all that many FPS's, rather not waste it on a DLC-less DA:O and no interest in getting into Spore. I also don't feel like getting involved in any trading war, especially since the time frame is so small.

So, I propose a small contest to give it away to someone who really wants it. I will set my alarm for 8:00pmET tonight and post 3 questions. The first one who answers it correctly will get a PM with the code. This way, no random joe schmo lurker will nab it before everyone else and never tell anyone that they did. And to make it somewhat even and not just let the first person to see it and browse google win.

The questions will be related to the following themes:
Q1: Left 4 Dead series (more than likely about just part 2)
Q2: The Sims series (more than likely related to 2 or 3)
Q3: Final Fantasy series (since it's so broad, let's just say this-gen only)

Will update the OP to notify that the winner has been named. I get distracted easily, so forgive me if I end up being a bit late. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap. Don't really know much about the series in the first 2 questions and limited exposure to the series in Q3. Guess my chance is slim :(

Let the games begin! :cool:

*Please post answers in thread, not PM, spelling/format not THAT important so long as I know what you meant.*

Question 1: In Left 4 Dead 2, what is the name of the campaign that carries the tagline "This time it all goes south"?

Question 2: What popular clothing store was featured in a Sims 2 stuff pack add-on?

Question 3: In Final Fantasy XIII, what is the name of the theme park-like area that two of the characters visit along their travels?

*If by 8:30 there is no clear winner, will just give it to the first person to answer any of them correctly.*

[quote name='BriankLizard93']1. The Parish
2. H&M
3. Nautilus (if I remember the spelling...)

Hope I win. :)[/QUOTE]

That would be right! Very fast indeed. Will send you a PM shortly. :applause:

[quote name='NocturneManiac']That would be right! Very fast indeed. Will send you a PM shortly. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Awesome! I kinda guessed on the L4D question. Its been awhile since I've played it. XD Thank you!

bread's done
Back