delete

antlp89

CAGiversary!
Feedback
143 (100%)
Mod, feel free to delete this thread as well.

Has gone way off topic. 

Can you also ban that guy from posting in my threads?

Last edited by a moderator:
if u dont want trivial BS, maybe you should stop posting BS prices
Please point out to me where you can get this for under $30? He has a perfect right to ask whatever he wants for it. He has 108 feedback on this site, while you have two... I think he is more experienced with selling games here and knows what to ask a bit more than you do...

if u dont want trivial BS, maybe you should stop posting BS prices
It's not BS price.

The digital version ($40 on the eshop) is more valuable than the physical version. You can have multiple save files ONLY via the digital version and the game is always on your device (something Pokemon fans would want to have). I personally have a digital copy of Pokemon Y already which is why I'm selling this other digital copy of the game.

Keep in mind I'm selling this for $30, $10 less than the retail eshop price of $40.

You can't find it cheaper than it this now and it is a great price for someone looking for a digital copy. Hell, I would have jumped on this myself if I didn't buy the digital version at release.

I really didn't want to respond to your BS, but now this is the second time posting your trash in one of my threads. Please refrain from posting in my threads. I wish there was a way to block certain users from posting in your created threads.

Please point out to me where you can get this for under $30? He has a perfect right to ask whatever he wants for it. He has 108 feedback on this site, while you have two... I think he is more experienced with selling games here and knows what to ask a bit more than you do...
u should also stop judging people. i did point out his price is the same price if people were to get from amazon for X. he deleted my comment so u weren't able to see. X is $33.45. no difference if they were to consider the fees on using paypal if he expects them to reimburse them for any that would be deducted from his transaction. mayb just $1-2 more on amazon than his. to some people, physical copies have more retail value since you can sell them back later to cover the costs and some people might have limited space on their hardware to install a game. not saying he is selling it too high but he could offer a lower price for an incentive if he is expecting to help the community here since it is a cheapassgamer. anyone with the right state of mind and an unregistered 3DS and $30 on hand would buy either of the following games to register for a free digital copy of Pokemon X or Y (Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins, Yoshi's New Island, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D). All these games are just the price of $30 - $40. they can throw in a few extra bucks for one of the extra games and get a your so called $40 digital version of Pokemon for free so it will become a 2 for 1 game in a way. If they already have a registered 3DS, then fine. They are at a loss for this opportunity. He is making back his OWN cost of the game then. Game on release for $40 and selling the digital version for $30 so a win for himself most to cover his cost.

*annoying gibberish* " not saying he is selling it too high"
Yes... yes you JUST DID.

In case you caught none of what he said.

Short of having a unregistered 3DS XL or 2DS, AND one of the games that is unregistered. You would have to spend probably $150 plus to get the 2DS and game, which for people with the system already is unrealistic.

Also, just because you say a physical copy is inherently more valuable, does not make it true to anyone BESIDES YOURSELF.

A digital copy of X or Y acts as multiple copy's of the physical, in that you have multiple saves. Not to mention there are a large number of people who prefer to be digital only. It is not his job to care what you can resell it for. He has no reason to lower his price to TEN DOLLARS because of the method he got it.

To offer $10 is borderline insulting in that it is not a realistic offer and he said such.

Also he has no obligation to "help the community" by selling his stuff dirt cheap, posting deals in the deal thread is helping the community. The trading thread is for trading and selling stuff, he can ask for whatever he wants, if nobody buys it than that is his problem NOT YOURS.

Back to my my original argument. He has been here longer, done more deals (meaning he probably has done his "part" on helping out the community by your criteria), and can sell for whatever the hell he wants for.

Would someone prefer X over Y for any reason?? Which would you rather have if you were getting one?? I would also offer $22 for one of them or $40 for both? I just would like to play one and I love digital copies on my 3ds. So much easier than taking carts out all the time can PM me so the trolls don't take over our convo if you would like.

the game codes are selling for $7-9, console codes are selling for $17-20

so selling the Pokemon X/Y code for $25-30 is actually very reasonable.

Good luck on your sale.

To offer $10 is borderline insulting in that it is not a realistic offer and he said such.
dont be a dick and assume everything. under which quote did i say that i agree with the $10 from the person who quoted before for the trade. find it and tell me. that $10 offer was a lowball for sure. the price you stated for your copy on the other thread is reasonable. the other thread where someone else stated for $20 is very generous

dont be a dick and assume everything. under which quote did i say that i agree with the $10 from the person who quoted before for the trade. find it and tell me. that $10 offer was a lowball for sure. the price you stated for your copy on the other thread is reasonable. the other thread where someone else stated for $20 is very generous
Are you a troll? Op has $30 as his asking price, someone offers $10, op says no, and asks for no "bs offers", than you started the fight by saying "Then don't set BS prices." Thereby saying that OP's price was BS. "Was a lowball for sure"... An offer that is a THIRD of the asking price, is in fact, borderline insulting, and not a "lowball". If you didn't agree with the person offering $10 why did you start this fight in the first place? Did you just want to argue with someone? In which case you succeeded.

Are you a troll? Op has $30 as his asking price, someone offers $10, op says no, and asks for no "bs offers", than you started the fight by saying "Then don't set BS prices." Thereby saying that OP's price was BS. "Was a lowball for sure"... An offer that is a THIRD of the asking price, is in fact, borderline insulting, and not a "lowball". If you didn't agree with the person offering $10 why did you start this fight in the first place? Did you just want to argue with someone? In which case you succeeded.
are you legally illiterate for a 22 year old or something? look at post #8 and look what i typed or did you completely missed that. i stated "he deleted my comment so u weren't able to see." my first comment was number 2 which do not exist anymore.
since you are so keen to finding evidence and stuff, find 2 (TWO) posts by me before post #7 where the TC wrote "I really didn't want to respond to your BS, but now this is the second time posting your trash in one of my threads."

Hey guess what, HE did not delete your comment, it had to have been a mod that did... They are the only ones that can delete comments entirely... So maybe wonder what you wrote that a mod deleted it...

even if that is so, i guess you are the type that won't admit you are partially at fault cause your manhood depends on it. there was a misunderstanding between what info was there and what you didn't read in detail. you can take your pride and go back to playing your pokemon with your time

bread's done
Back