Delete

Thats a fair price if its got a HD and chip but you probably won't be allowed to leave this up. ;) Damn those pesky mods. :D

[quote name='mernst23']It's not illegal to modify an Xbox. Unless he has downloaded games on the harddrive or unlicensed software.[/QUOTE]

what he means is thats not allowed here in any form since modding is associated with / leads to piracy..and piracy leads to wearing du-rags and saying "booty"

[quote name='joevan07']what he means is thats not allowed here in any form since modding is associated with / leads to piracy..and piracy leads to wearing du-rags and saying "booty"[/QUOTE]

You can legally use an xbox as a media player in the form of vcds or legal forms of emulation.

[quote name='mernst23']You can legally use an xbox as a media player in the form of vcds or legal forms of emulation.[/QUOTE]

You can legally use marijuana for glaucoma ;)

I'm all for modded xboxes - I use mine to keep from having to bring my game collection to college with me but on here, it would just lead to trouble.

[quote name='mernst23']You can legally use an xbox as a media player in the form of vcds or legal forms of emulation.[/QUOTE]
and what an awesome media player it is.

Right, you can mod it and use it to play VCDs (which ARE illegal.. I don't care what you say, no one will watch home movies on VCD in a modded XBox).. but he's trying to sell a modded one, and that IS illegal.

Ever since I modded my xbox I went from valedictorian of my university to digital gangsta of the piracy world. :lol:

Yeah, modded xboxes don't fly around here. They tend to frown upon these threads.

Whatever the case may be, you picked the right time to try and sell on here...the mods aren't up this late/early!

[quote name='Rig']Whatever the case may be, you picked the right time to try and sell on here...the mods aren't up this late/early![/QUOTE]

Haha, Anarchy!

bread's done
Back