delete

I've got an essay on how human can mate with dolphins that we slipped into my Humanities professor's mailbox used as a joke. Is that good enough?

~HotShotX

[quote name='D_Icon']Man thats funny.

Ok I'm a freshman in college.

The paper would need to be about 5 pages(I could PM for more details). The topic is on Blue Island, Illinois Glacial formation. Its actally due the 28 of November. I need an outline for today though. Lets assume this paper turns out really good, I wouldn't mind giving out 2 games. I don't play any of them. They are all in great condition.[/QUOTE]

Are you in the area of Blue island, IL?

[quote name='ananag112']I don't think I can right an essay that goodly. I am out.[/quote]

LOL

Also OP, you're a douchebag. Way to start off college.

[quote name='olanmills']LOL

Also OP, you're a douchebag. Way to start off college.[/QUOTE]

A little harsh, but how do you expect to make it to your Senior year if you can't even do the work as a freshman. I'm not a fan of Research papers, but I still suck it up and do them.

[quote name='neudog']A little harsh, but how do you expect to make it to your Senior year if you can't even do the work as a freshman. I'm not a fan of Research papers, but I still suck it up and do them.[/QUOTE]

Very true, a 5 page research paper should be the least of your worries.

God, I wish I had 5 page papers in college. I'm lucky if I get anything under 8-10. Just do it yourself. Its 5 pages, double spaced (I would imagine), that 2 and a half pages of real text. You could easily bang it out in a night. Make the font Arial, thats a big font that is still okay to use.

Now I see why the internet is serious business. Sorry OP, I'd help you but I'd rather get hit hit in the nuts then do research paper work again. Thanks for offering the contest though.

You're better off trading in all those games at EB/GS and getting the extra 30-50% (depending on who's at the register) on your trade-in credit, then put it on a giftcard and offer it up.

Here you go:
lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

lmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmao

I'll throw in another for free: lol

Good luck with your dream. Who one here do you think knows anything about glaciers anyways?

[quote name='D_Icon']
You guys should aim big when it comes to a career. You can at least say that you tried.

I'm expecting about 30 "lol" and about 13 "lmao". Hey its your right. In the long run we'll see who really "lol".[/QUOTE]

Look dude, if you make it big that is AWESOME. Everyone'll be happy for you. But if you don't, and you don't have any kind of education it is going to be a rough motherfucking ride. Prepare yourself now, get a degree to fall back on. It can't hurt.
...and why even start college if you never intend to finish?

lol

Just out of curiosity, will you send the game first as a good faith gesture :D

BTW this proposition of yours would probably go over a lot better with some better games...

Those are some seriously insipid games. Plus the dishonesty level is through the roof...

You should have offered a premium 360 or 8 new games of the writers choosing OR a Wii with 3 games.

Also about the wrestling thing....... hope it works out for you but dont count on it. You'll be less disappointed this way if you dont think that you'll actually get in.

The paper would need to be about 5 pages(I could PM for more details). The topic is on Blue Island, Illinois Glacial formation. Its actally due the 28 of November. I need an outline for today though. Lets assume this paper turns out really good, I wouldn't mind giving out 2 games. I don't play any of them. They are all in great condition.[/quote]

JAJAJAJAJAJAA.... Oh that's hilarious.

BEST THREAD EVER......... now if you can find me a thread with nothing but beautiful women........then I'll be happier

[quote name='D_Icon']The paper actually needs to be minimum 10 pages. Including cover, outline, researsch, and pictures. I'd figure if someone managed with a 5 page paper plus cover, outline that equals 7, and three pages of pictures would do it.

No I don't live in the Blue Island area.

How will I manage senior year? Chances are I'll only finish my spphmore year. I will either get into a school for aviation and try to become an airplane pilot, or I'll try to make a living out of wrestling. Who knows you guys might one day see me in WWE. Big dreams right? One of my cousins family member knows Umagas manager Alejandro Estrada. They are real life friends not just I saw you in a show type of friend. I'm not saying I'm going to ask him for help, but the connection is there.
You guys should aim big when it comes to a career. You can at least say that you tried.

I'm expecting about 30 "lol" and about 13 "lmao". Hey its your right. In the long run we'll see who really "lol".[/QUOTE]

I see a bright future for you considering you're here soliciting fraudulent academic services. And for a pathetic freshman paper no less. Can you honestly take any pride if the only reason you ever get anywhere in life is because you either cheated or had connections? And then you have the nerve to go on a rant encouraging people to "aim big"?

At least you get thread of the week ;)

I will NEVER fly again...It's just too risky!

I can imagine the next thread: Someone take my flight test for me...For you a copy of Ace Combat 04 GH or Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt.

Seriously, good luck with this!

[quote name='D_Icon']If anybody does do it let me know before you start anything? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I'll do it for ALLof the games and 25 dollars sent via paypal

490083.jpg

Ask Chip and Donnie Znuff....they will help you.

I used to bust out 10 page papers in a couple hours after staying up all night LP Mudding. I'd be so tired the next day, my reflexes were glacial, indeed.

Writing stuff is easy if you put your mind to it. It's real life that's the bitch.

P.S. Good luck with the wrastling career.

Glacial Formation: http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/geography/glaciation/glaciersrev2.shtml

Blue Island: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Island,_Illinois .

Explain GF in general,
talk about BI,
talk about type of GF in BI,
talke about why this is important and if need be,
talk about how its affecting the environment (I take it your in an environmental science class right now, so my bets are on the prof loves stuff in papers talking about how people have fucked up the environment, etc).

Other than that, learn to do some research. I mean, the first week of U. and in all the syllabi they talk about what shit youd be in cause of plagarism. My friend already copied 1/3 of a paper for his psych class that took some serious checking to get, then 2 dys later, his prof found out and threw him out. So dont fuck yourself over cause your lazy.- End of nagging.

[quote name='D_Icon']I have a question, if someone does the paper and I accept it and I send them their game or games does that count as a trade? Would I need to give them feedback?[/quote]

Well actually whoever has less feedback has to ship first. So if someone and you agree to (Quote) Trade (UnQuote) has more feedback then you would need to send the game before the work is done as a good faith. Theres no exact rule but thats generally how its done. Also I'd imagine since you are willing to cheat in your classes you would want to send first as your honor/integrity and moral fiber is in question. :D

I don't want to go threw this crap again for games. I will do it for other items you might have. Send me a list of your anything that has to do with the process of animation, tools, models, Autographs, dolls, Skeletons, imported goods, Art, hardware, development, and software program goods you are willing to give in alot to me by PM.

Also send me a photo copy of the Outline and guidelines of this report.

Is a Bibliogrophy required for copy paste/ copy direct frombook?

About Blue whatever. What do we need to discuss?

Should I divide this into sections?

What class is this for?

Besides that Coffe is a really intresting drug when you have a paper due before the 28.

[quote name='RegalSin2020']

Besides that Coffe is a really intresting drug when you have a paper due before the 28.[/quote]

why would you need coffee for a paper thats due in two weeks?

[quote name='D_Icon']Man thats funny.

Ok I'm a freshman in college.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:
I've got high hopes for your college education. :roll:
I believe your wasting tax payers money. Drop out and let more deserving people into college.

[quote name='D_Icon']Come on guys, you'll have fun doing this. Plus you get to learn some geology, and the games just seal the deal.[/QUOTE]

How about you do the paper so you learn geology thats why your in college, you know to learn

[quote name='D_Icon']The paper actually needs to be minimum 10 pages. Including cover, outline, researsch, and pictures. I'd figure if someone managed with a 5 page paper plus cover, outline that equals 7, and three pages of pictures would do it.
d area.

How will I manage senior year? Chances are I'll only finish my spphmore year. I will either get into a school for aviation and try to become an airplane pilot, or I'll try to make a living out of wrestling. Who knows you guys might one day see me in WWE. Big dreams right? One of my cousins amily member knows Umagas manager Alejandro Estrada. They are real life friends not just I saw you in a show type of friend. I'm not saying I'm going to ask him for help, but the connection is there.
You guys should aim big when it comes to a career. You can at least say that you tried.[/QUOTE]

Now I just feel sorry for you. A co-worker of mine grandma took care of Sabu when he was young. Ever time he is in town he stays at her house. So that doesn't mean anything. Yes you've got to aim big, but you can't just float to the top of anything. If you can't finish a 10 page paper in your freshman year of college, how are you going to manage fiances. Only way to the top is to sell your soul, or bust your ass. You apparently don't want to do either. You talk, and act like a freshman in High school more then college.

I'm ripping you apart but you need some truth in your life. Why go to college if you plan on dropping out your 2nd year?

Dude you destiny is to work 2-11 just go to home depot and fulfill your destiny.
Or prove me wrong.

bread's done
Back